Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
geeteeslow
Apr 23, 2007
gangsta crizzabs
I own a Saab 9-3 Aero 2.8T, a 2001 Mazda Miata set up as a track car. Killing 300hp+ commuting and track days for under $10k.

Also have a random 2009 Subaru Forester XT with a Cobb Stage 2+ tune. It's lethal

I did own a 1986 Toyota 4Runner and 2002 BMW M5 prior. Best vehicle combo ever.

Lots of other stupid cars have come & gone. I get bored quickly.

My father had a Delorean and ran the Peugeot/Alfa dealership here locally and sold high end cars back in the early 90's. Got lots of stories to go with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeteeslow
Apr 23, 2007
gangsta crizzabs

Mariana Horchata posted:

hey thats what my 70yo dad drives! and even tho they are all CVT only now and doesnt have the hood scoop any more it still blows poo poo off the line and last i saw the avg fuel economy figure was around 12-15mpg so heavens know what he's up in the thing to on the way to walmart and the pet food store

the E60 M5 is probably the most breathtaking car ive ever driven out of many, going full blast on an offramp was like doing a speedball...they'll never ever top that one

the craziest car ive ever ridden in tho was def my bros old B13 Sentra SE-R with a built SR20DET set up for drag racing that we snuck out onto the streets late one night and then proceededed to demonstrate the experience of a full launch at the first stop light which resulted in some crazy person trying to chase us down...we were never sure why but im guessing he either had like ptsd and got the absolute poo poo scared out of him and/or got melted rubber slathered down the side of his Suburban and was furious. sadly it deemed too crazy for this world and was parted out and sold not long after...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx9lACA5XpQ

but the fastest car ive been in was prob a Tesla P90D, which is really just a one trick pony and gets old quickly imo - EVs are cool but do nothing for me tbh

I agree with the E60 M5; it's a 30,000 engine in search of a better chassis. I loved my 180,000 mile M5 for several reasons; mainly that it never left me stranded once, and TORQUE

SR20DET's are a blast. I had an S13 notchback and a S14 Zenki in HS, wrecked one & swapped the S14.5 VVT motor into the S14. Great car with tons of potential, and ran like a scalded dog with a GT28.

geeteeslow
Apr 23, 2007
gangsta crizzabs

The Bananana posted:

Gonna need you to pm me some money.

I can definitely find you a cool car on the cheap. I broker vehicles every now and then; and the Forester is up for sale, along with a 26,000 original mile 1970 Porsche 914 I ran across at auction.

Let's talk about the one that got away. 1995 MKIV Supra Auto, BPU++. College DD

]

• Locked thread