Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I currently drive a Fiesta ST, which is now my only car and i like it a lot even tho im putting miles on it way quicker than anticipated and already cooked the majority of the brakes in 15k miles

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Sep 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Bananana posted:

Please turn this car into a 2fast 2furious style street racer, tia

well it is kinda loud...

it has also been tuned and makes like 270lbs/ft tq at the front wheels or so ive been told

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

geeteeslow posted:

Also have a random 2009 Subaru Forester XT with a Cobb Stage 2+ tune. It's lethal

hey thats what my 70yo dad drives! and even tho they are all CVT only now and doesnt have the hood scoop any more it still blows poo poo off the line and last i saw the avg fuel economy figure was around 12-15mpg so heavens know what he's up in the thing to on the way to walmart and the pet food store

the E60 M5 is probably the most breathtaking car ive ever driven out of many, going full blast on an offramp was like doing a speedball...they'll never ever top that one

the craziest car ive ever ridden in tho was def my bros old B13 Sentra SE-R with a built SR20DET set up for drag racing that we snuck out onto the streets late one night and then proceededed to demonstrate the experience of a full launch at the first stop light which resulted in some crazy person trying to chase us down...we were never sure why but im guessing he either had like ptsd and got the absolute poo poo scared out of him and/or got melted rubber slathered down the side of his Suburban and was furious. sadly it deemed too crazy for this world and was parted out and sold not long after...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx9lACA5XpQ

but the fastest car ive been in was prob a Tesla P90D, which is really just a one trick pony and gets old quickly imo - EVs are cool but do nothing for me tbh

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Sep 14, 2016

• Locked thread