Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I have a 99 Isuzu Rodeo. It has many problems that even many mechanics don't seem to understand. The right side mirror is broken and just flops around freely. The dash lights don't work so if I want to drive it at night I have to use a flashlight or my bic lighter to check the gauges. It inexplicably runs very hot at times but not at others...this might be a faulty gauge, I'm not sure. The tranny has been replaced once, and I've done many replacements of other engine parts myself. I spent months replacing the shift linkage and fiddling with the shifter switch to calibrate it just right. The thing is a loving beast, though. I is 4x4 and can pull way more than you would think by looking at it. My brother once tried pulling a hay wagon with 200 square bales up our driveway using his truck, and his bitch rear end V8 vehicle couldn't do it, so I hooked my V6 Rodeo up to it and that motherfucker towed that poo poo to hell and back.

My first car was an 88 Buick Skylark. That car purred like a kitten if you could manage to start it and drive it without dying. In college people would ask to borrow it and I would let them because I knew they'd be back in thirty seconds after failing to drive the drat thing, I was the only person on campus who knew how to keep it from choking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread