Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Let's talk about cars and what cars we like and hate. I really want a new car but then again, I hardly drive the one I've got; but otoh maybe I would drive a new car more, if it were more enjoyable? I spend most of my waking hours thinking about death and what it would be like to not exist ha ha.. Anyway what is a good car to have and drive, if you're a poor idiot retard? I've been thinking about buying a renault kadjar:

or maybe a renault captur. Once, as a child, I found a baby bird that had fallen out of its nest and I tried to end its life by stepping on it but I didn't have the stomach to stomp with all my weight so I just sort of stepped a bit on it and made everything worse. The Renault captur is the little brother of the Renault Kadjar. I know some people say french cars are bad but I don't think so, necessarily.:

at one point I almost bought a SMART but I never got around to it:

Driving to Las Vegas in my mid twenties, I rented a Dodge Charger (2011) and it was a wonderful experience.I once called up an ex girlfriend of mine and told her that I never liked her dog and she didn't remember who I were nor did she remember our time together. I could probably not afford or justfiy owning a Dodge Charger though.

Once as a child my parents had a golden toyota and when I was like 4 I wanted to play superman and pretended that I could lift the car and I pulled so hard on the fender that it came off. My parents didn't yell at me and somewhere there's a picture of me standing in front of the garage in a mickey mouse sweater holding the fender. It's one of those one of those mid-eighties kinds of tinted pictures that make you feel a little sad whenever you look at them, like you're supposed to miss the person on the picture even if its you.

Any way, one fun car I've ridden recently was a Citroen C1 - now there's a smart little city bug that can get you from point A to point B and is a pleasure to park!

MY buddy ran over some old lady's foot in it and she screamed like hell and high water but no cops were nearby.

What are some other good cars you want, or have ridden?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Which cars do you like?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

NihilismNow posted:

Whatever you do don't get the tall clio with the 0.9 "engine". It is very thirsty (and gutless, obviously).

I briefly considered the clio for a littel while but i decided against it when I saw a woman I dislike drive one.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Alternatively, a blue mr2 is a fun blast

That looks like a fun car. WHat kind of, uh, wheels are on that baby?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

jeff smisek posted:

I call my subaru the Battle Wagon and we go hiking and offroading and fishing together. I think it's love and i have no real reason to form any other meaningful relationships so i will likely spend the rest of my life alone but its okay because I hope to die quite soon and also I can sleep in the Battle Wagon and i turn the seat heter on when I have cramps (heh heh sorry boys TMI right??? :) ) anyways thanks for reading, have a great day!

Hehe sorry to hear about your cramps and good luck with your "battle wagon" in the future, smisek.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
What's a good car to drive if you have a four year old

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm thinking real hard about a 2007 BMW 116i

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Macasaurus posted:

i have an older nissan truck and the nickname for that model is HARDBODY because the bed is double walled or something, anyways HARDBODY really defines me, a guy posting on the somethingawful forums

TEll me more about the HARDBODY.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

if american roads were safer i'd get a kei truck, theyre legal on most <55mph roads

cmon how great would that be

(american roads = american roads, drivers, medical care, safety standards, all that wrapped up, not just the Roads)

Now there's a car I can get behind! The wheel of!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Nooner posted:

There is a guy in my apartment that has one and he painted it hot pink for like 2 months which owned but then he painted it white which is boring

What is the guy doing in your apartment?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hmm, interesting concept... the car that reminds you of boobs...

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I want a car that when I look at it, it reminds me of the sexual part of a lady: her boobs. Then I will say "now THOSE are some headlights!" when I look at the headlights of the car, which look like boobs.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
"Your high beams are on" I can then tell my car, when its high beams are on.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*honk honk* : me, honking the boob-like headlights of the car, but also: me, honking the horn of the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I bought a new car now.

• Locked thread