Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I drive an old piece of poo poo Nissan pickup that will literally never die ever and I loving love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

notZaar posted:

I like how you call out the model years as though a Honda sedan is some kind of legendary famous collector car.

The years he points out are notable for being easily reparable and long lasting, reliable cars

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Yeah, and they have a certain commonality in parts so there is overlap. Not to mention in my neck of the woods the older Honda's without holes in them are definitely noteworthy.

4WS, pop-up's, mini NSX styling; I can't even begin to describe how much I love those cars.

90s Hondas and Nissan cars/trucks/SUV are loving awesome

• Locked thread