Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

IOwnCalculus posted:

Silver is the one and only color for the DMC12.

I dunno man, I thought that poo poo was stainless steel. Anyway, a better silver car is the McLaren P1

poo poo looks future as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

...and an 89 Prelude is best Prelude simply because they're low as gently caress standard and can be lowered ever further with very little effort. And POP UP HEADLIGHTS which are the coolest feature that we've sadly lost on cars due to pedestrian safety.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Gay Weed Dad posted:

4WS, pop-up's, mini NSX styling; I can't even begin to describe how much I love those cars.

That one in the photo belongs to a friend of mine, all he's had go wrong with it is the alternator and I feel 27 year's service is pretty loving great for one of those. A bit of bodywork, replacement suspension and those rims are all he's done styling wise. The interior on this thing is wonderful, the rear seats are like couches and completely unused by the previous owners, the fronts seem barely used too and the dashboard is so low you can see absolutely everything because the greenhouse is huge with the skinny pillars. Fantastic cars.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

two forty posted:

I don't like BMWs

Perhaps you've not seen the BMW for you yet...?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Auto Supra? Those are ten a penny. A manual one is the one you should aim for...

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Is it weird that I have a soft spot for El Caminos? They look so dumb and yet so cool.

Not weird at all, they're cool af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

DELETED posted:

I had a buddy in high school whose dad had a 66 El Camino with a 350 that spun to 8,000 rpm and had 4.11 gears. Definitely a cool car that I like.

A cool dad. A cool car.

• Locked thread