Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i have an older nissan truck and the nickname for that model is HARDBODY because the bed is double walled or something, anyways HARDBODY really defines me, a guy posting on the somethingawful forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Minimalist Program posted:

TEll me more about the HARDBODY.

well it's a really sparse small truck that runs forever because of how HARD its BODy is
and it's really great on gas
and thanks to this joke/meme about guys with huge trucks having tiny dicks, my comparatively small truck advertises my allegedly giant dong and my HARD BODY

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO1sQI0AHaU

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

notZaar posted:

Wouldn't it be smarter to purchase a year old car that had been gently used?

maybe he's buying it in 2018

• Locked thread