Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
hmmm ok, in no particular order

I liked my STi

I liked my mustang

I liked my cobalt ss tc (lol!)

I liiked my genesis 3.8

I did not like my bronco II

I did not like a pontiac vibe i drove for a bit

I did not like a chevy s10 I drove for a bit

I did not like a full body genesis 3.8 I rented

I did not like a nissan versa I rented

I liked my mom's pontiac grand prix gt when I was learning how to drive

I liked an 09 M3 V8 convertible I borrowed

I liked a Z4 I borrowed, underpowered and all

I did not like various multitudes of riced out civics I was told to drive to see how much "it gets down", even the fast ones sucked cock

I did not like any Altima I've driven

I hated the dodge caliber, several of which I ended up getting for rentals. Awful

I liked every form of modern 26' box truck (international and hino top the list) but hated every old box truck (every brand, SELECT SHIFT ANYONE)

Surprisingly liked mazdaspeed protege I drove

I liked a riced out Sentra I drove once

I liked variations of the mazda 3 and 6 I've driven (manual ones, anyway)

I hated the saturn SL2

I hated every minivan I've driven

I did not like suburbans and tahoes much ever

I liked the F350 I drove for a while, what a monster

I like how newer model pickups drive in general, what an amazing transformation in a short amount of time (albiet they are way too big)

I liked the OG turbo RX7 I drove with manual steering that got me into cars in the first place

I liked the first SRT4 I ever drove, first off the lot when it was a $500 option to the neon

Did not very much like an e36 m3 I drove quite a bit, though I understand the appeal

I liked a sleeper A6 I drove with GT3076R twin turbos

I liked a z51 vette I got to drive, dunno what was done to it but it was rad

I DID NOT like a 2000 hp nitrous viper I "drove". that was a feces extractor

Hmmmm what else

i dunno this probably half the list at best but im tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread