Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I drive a GM Malibu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I like how you call out the model years as though a Honda sedan is some kind of legendary famous collector car.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

had a cr-v since 2003 but it's getting a little long in the tooth so i am looking forward to purchasing subaru's upcoming '2017 impreza' now feature android auto and apple car play

Wouldn't it be smarter to purchase a year old car that had been gently used?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

yes but that would not feature android auto OR apple car play

I have that in my car, it's from 2004. Aftermarket man!!!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

yea i got one of those suction-phone-grabber-stand things too

You know thats not what I'm talking about!!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

i thought it was actually!

You can get an aftermarket full size stereo with all the cellphone crap in it for under $600 these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

rear end posted:

I'd install one of those Pioneer aftermarket stereos with CarPlay, but my car has a dumbass infotainment screen and Chrysler decided to offer CarPlay for 2016+ cars only as an update because hurrrr.

Yeah the aftermarket stereo industry is in its death throws right now, I give it maybe another decade before the market shrinks down so much that it's basically economically impossible.

• Locked thread