Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we have had many cars but right now (and probably for the rest of my life) i drive a 1997 bmw 540i

my wife has a 2012 forester that I consider a very reliable tin can of a car

and then we live in a 1989 Pace Arrow 37J class A motorhome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
tiny trucks owwwwn, all hail the old tacoma/ranger/luv/hilux/whatever

unironically the best

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if american roads were safer i'd get a kei truck, theyre legal on most <55mph roads

cmon how great would that be

(american roads = american roads, drivers, medical care, safety standards, all that wrapped up, not just the Roads)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if you don't want a new truck keep your old whip and just keep putting transmissions in her as long as you want imo
or is it like frame rotting and poo poo too. if the sheetmetal and frame stays solid i see 0 reason to get rid of it and dump a bunch of money into some new trash youll prob hate

• Locked thread