Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
rip abuela 2 crooked 4 this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
at least she died doing what she loved having her seizing carcass tossed in a van by armed thugs paid with are tax dollars

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
if we keep going at this rate the hysterical reassurances of the hillarymen are gonna reach a pitch too shrill for human ears by next week and i for one cant wait

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
Dont Panic: 10 reasons Hillarys inability to walk under her own power is really a good thing.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

extra stout posted:

DisAbuela'd

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
dont/vote 2016

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Boomstick Quaid posted:

She died 18 hours ago

https://theintercept.com/2016/09/13/colin-powell-emails/
Check this article to get acquainted with some grade A Clinton poo poo talk from one Colin Powell

Edit

https://mobile.twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846548991115269

Here's they're at it again back last year talking about how Hillary can barely climb steps

im the guy with the second house behind my house

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
oh insider trading with gun stocks cool cool sounds like a political party i can get behind

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
more like 2013

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
its okay though cause she really cared deeply about gay rights all along and doma was just the clintons playing the long con to save the mos from an even worse fate or so the hillarymen tell me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
nah she dead an anonymous source told me when she reached the morgue the coroner slid her in the freezer said "more like chillary" and then maga

• Locked thread