Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Carmant posted:

I thought the health issues was just weird chain email rumor stuff but it actually does seem like she's dying

she's older than reagan when he ran

you know, the president who left a legacy of questions about his mental fitness due to altzheimers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
well most everyone i know thinks bush did 9/11. not me though. you can't possibly blame the government when the jews have a history of this

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i cant wait for it to be found out that shes on an absolutely hilarious amount of state altering drugs and shes just being shamelessly puppeted by her handlers like reagan was

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
have they used osteoporosis as an excuse yet

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

mostlygray posted:

I was carrying a mattock and roguing weeds from a field. It was 80-something degrees and humid. Not terrible weather, but not fun either. I dropped in the row while I was walking. I couldn't stand up. My dad had to drag me to the truck, stumbling. When I got in the house, I ate a handful of salt that I chased with a quart of water. That got me moving. I then ate 3 peanut butter and banana sandwiches and lay down in the basement where it was cool (no A/C at the farm). An hour later, I was back in the field feeling like a million bucks. Yay sodium and potassium!

doesn't comparing that to a 68 year old woman fainting in climate controlled conditions with secret service agents at her beck and call seem a little absurd to you

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
p sure jeb had a lil man inside of his head controlling the rest of him like that one alien in men in black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Mange Mite posted:

Cucky Pizzone = Colin Powell

Cucky or bust!!

• Locked thread