Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
everything is way too complicated for anyone to predict and every single prediction based on qualitative reasoning that people make about politics or any other topic is just a product of the the feeble human mind's need to create a narrative out of a chaotic universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
great gym memes guys!

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jigglemaster7 posted:

aw did little fat boy get triggered?

I'm glad you're enjoying your first few months of lifting, hopefully you can make this a permanent lifestyle change :)

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

extra stout posted:

the diazepam pen / seizure discussion is probably the most interesting one right now, why the gently caress is she wearing dark purple prescription sunglasses when she comes back to the 9/11 event?

didn't see any picture of it til now

you shouldn't be allowed to vote

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jigglemaster7 posted:

i dont really feel like it but im literally on steroids and have been lifting for years. other dude is just a manlet with poo poo genetics

It is possible to be too focused on fitness, you know? Maybe you should work on your comedy because your jokes sound like you're halfway through reading starting strength for the first time

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Internaut! posted:

every AugmentedVision post is "edgy teen gamer who thinks SA is reddit"

if you wanna engage redditors I suggest reddit

I made you very upset by pointing out the true fact that civil rights activist Brianna Wu is more important than you are

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
holy poo poo, I didn't even realize that was a different thread and you brought the slapfight here :lol:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Gay Mer Gate

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
The mighty doors to the hidden stronghold of the reclusive Fagmer subrace in Daggerfall

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Jack Trades posted:

This and also let me add that if you genuinely wantto elect either of the current candidates then you're either a moron or a massive oval office.

i like memes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovoVTKzg7M

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

The Kingfish posted:

lmbo @ the DnD Poster comparing this incident to the time Bernie fell asleep in his chair during some boring ceremony.

Thanks for braving the jungles of D&D to bring this report back to us :911:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I think her handlers can run the country just fine even if she's sick

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

The Kingfish posted:

Sorry about your candidate's pneumonia.

jesus christ

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

jigglemaster7 posted:

if you find a pic of her from college she looks like one of those girls that would call you daddy while loving and swallow the entire contents of your ballsack, im sure she retained her horniness into her older years

not so much the vaginal integrity tho

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Lichy posted:

i can't loving wait until trump wins so the obnoxious ultrahillary camp can finally have a near life encounter

He's not gonna win

I'm voting for him but he's not gonna win

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

dookifex_maximus posted:

if you're cynical enough and allow for "reactionary progressives" things start to make a lot more sense and become more predictable, but yeah, I was blown away when the first US citizen was killed on US Soil by drone before the first drone terror attack

you need to get blown away literally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Moon Atari posted:

out with the oldbama in with the pneumonia.

• Locked thread