Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

reallivedinosaur posted:

presidents dying in office is not good for anything

especially the cleaning ladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

reallivedinosaur posted:

you guys want the white house to be haunted by hillarys ghost?
if it means her black soul will never find rest, yes

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hillary Clinton's "Brains!" agenda shows a dedication to education reform

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
like, the fact that a coin or something fell out of her pocket is completely insignificant compared to the fact that she can be killed by sunlight

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh I'm the retard ok whatever. You actually think she's a REAL lizard? No, the lizard people send robots while they harvest our misery to power their dystopian machinery. :tinfoil:

honestly a komodo dragon or something would make a better president

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mostlygray posted:

I didn't want to weigh in on this but I will anyway. She was trying to keep it together and pretend that she wasn't ill and wasn't dehydrated, but she failed.

It happened to me once when I was a strapping, muscular, 16 year old, farm boy. I didn't get enough water, salt, and potassium in me that morning and I was half dead. I was carrying a mattock and roguing weeds from a field. It was 80-something degrees and humid. Not terrible weather, but not fun either. I dropped in the row while I was walking. I couldn't stand up. My dad had to drag me to the truck, stumbling. When I got in the house, I ate a handful of salt that I chased with a quart of water. That got me moving. I then ate 3 peanut butter and banana sandwiches and lay down in the basement where it was cool (no A/C at the farm). An hour later, I was back in the field feeling like a million bucks. Yay sodium and potassium!

Heat does shut you down. We should all be more concerned about why she wasn't getting water and electrolytes. That's where the handler problem lies. I always have to tell people I work with, when in the sun, or sweating profusely, to drink. Drink-salt-drink-banana-drink-sugar-drink-salt-drink-cookie...ad infinitum. A palm full of salt, a spoon of honey, and a quart of water always perks you up. If you're nauseous after that, eat a banana.

Hillary just couldn't find a moment to get a glass of water on her hard day tilling the fields of Manhattan.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MiracleWhale posted:

fyad is leaking again hahaha

fyad, much like the joseph frog, is part of a vast alt-right conspiracy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
C-SPAM is calling y'all Putin's agents spreading a narrative of chaos in the States.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

unpacked robinhood posted:

So russia, mongolia, bulgaria, what else ?

As somebody with an extensive :filez: experience, I'd be distrustful of any illicit document that didn't pass through some Russian guy's computer.

• Locked thread