Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

uncle kaine would wallop trump. he's got a touch of biden in him.

Only on weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
GBS hates women.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
We are going to see Donald Trump call Hillary Clinton a oval office on live TV.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't care who wins as long as they take care of the Jews.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

That's loving gross tho. I want a hot 1st lady on the news the next 8 yrs. all the trumps are hot actually!

Ivanka is going to be the hottest first lady once Trump gets rid of our draconian incest laws.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

firebeats posted:

you get a swimming pool full of electrolytes then you diiiiiiiiiiiiive iiiiin it

lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The reason Hillary does not have many public appearances is because she charges too much, not because of her health.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone who disagrees with me is literally Russian.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Its funny when you start randomly googling names on that donor list.

Mark Gilbert is a former MLB player from the 80s who became the ambassador to New Zealand. Obama nominated him in 2013 and he was confirmed in 2014. After his Baseball career he worked his way into a sales position at a wall street firm, eventually working as a senior vice president at Goldman Sachs and worked with the Lehman brothers. He raised over $1mil for Obama and apparently almost $1.5mil for Hillary, that apparently is how you become an ambassador of a country, just donate millions to a political party.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
My sister asked me a few weeks ago: "How can you support such a hateful, racist candidate?"

It completely changed my views, I'm voting Honest Hillary now.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cigstomper58 posted:

Both my parents are Republican. Dad's on Team Trump but Mom thinks hes too rude. But she won't vote for Hilary. Sister doesn't pay two shits attention to politics. She might be the smartest one of us honestly.

Your sister sounds hot.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Weird how the left keeps saying everyone on the right are spreading conspiracy theories while they have their minions believing Russia is controlling the elections in an effort to kill the Jews lol.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

not since stewart left

racist.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I would def vote for bill clinton or colin powell for president.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I like to think of myself as a moderate, but I'm p sure that if I'd had the great misfortune of being born in the ME or the US I'd have no other choice but to join a hardcore communist guerilla

People tried that, they were called Bernie Bros

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hacked in a Russian style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I think, medically speaking, most people are fat in this country

• Locked thread