Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i just want to reiterate this point that probably our greatest president had no control over his legs but with metal braces on his legs he could swivel his body in such a way that his legs moved as if he were walking and then he would stand and give speeches while held in place by his braces and podium. hillary is fine.

Hillary gots brain problems, not leg problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1S2kp-KXV0

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Quantum Finger posted:

lol

Ok, I've decided to vote trump because it's all just hopelessly broken now and I'd rather rip the bandage off and build character than snivel about our gradual decline. Shoot me, don't poison me.

welcome to the Republican party :smug:

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

a dog from hell posted:

I disagree. If he loses then this wave breaks on the rocks.

I think that depends on if Hillary can fix the problems that are contributing to this rise of anger and apathy of the status quo.

so no, there is going to be at least one more if trump loses

• Locked thread