Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

mr gently caress face what's his name

I can't remember his name either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor J Off posted:

Lol they conspired to take down Sanders in favor of this poo poo

I hope she loses, because if she wins and then croaks in a few months we'll be getting "HILLARY DIED TO SAVE US FROM TRUMP" narratives for the next 100 years

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

yeah i pretty much thought the same kinda thing; they were overplaying her coughing and whatever but she really looks hosed up here

so what happens if she cacks before the election - does kaine take her place?

Bernie 2016

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

What if Hillary wants to drop out but can't because the Dems know that pushing her dying-rear end to the finish line will save them from having to pay taxes with Bernie's plans

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I mean really, if the Dems had to convene and choose a new name at the top of the ticket - Kaine wouldn't beat Trump one-on-one

It would have to be Bernie

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gazpacho posted:

The DNC fills the vacancy with whomever they want (i.e. Kaine) and the electors are pledged to vote for him even where the ballot says Clinton

There's no precedence for this though

What if she dies the day before the election - do they just come on TV and say "OH BY THE WAY HILLARY DIED BUT VOTE FOR HER ANYWAY AND SOME GUY TO BE DETERMINED WILL TAKE HER PLACE - TOTAL NOTHINGBURGER"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

mike12345 posted:

holy crap the pneumonia story is true? lol

It has to be more than that

If CNN's saying "pneumonia" that's probably a coverup for Stage 5 Cancer

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

jigglemaster7 posted:

if you find a pic of her from college she looks like one of those girls that would call you daddy while loving and swallow the entire contents of your ballsack, im sure she retained her horniness into her older years

http://web.archive.org/web/20050421000017/http://www.geocities.com/mnussitch/gossip.html

quote:

Clinton, Bill. Corrupt gladhanding weasel. (Likable in person.) Horn-dog; reportedly nailed Sharon Stone on election evening. Rumored to have slept with Markie Post and Babs Streisand (while Hillary was visiting her ailing father, no less!). Merkin for Hillary Clinton. Underendowed. Rapist. Reportedly very good at oral sex. Also linked with Elizabeth Gracen, Elizabeth Hurley, Chaka Khan (!), Heidi Klum, and Demi Moore.

Clinton, Hillary. Corrupt, manipulative power behind Bill Clinton. L______/bisexual; reported to have slept with one/both of the Fosters and George Stephanopoulous.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Someone mentioned alcohol earlier, and I wonder if she's drinking at charity functions to make it seem like she's normal

Whatever meds she's on probably aren't supposed to be taken with alcohol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

she's probably an old drunk drug addict i think best thing for her is some time in the prison

A private prison

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Lichy posted:

i can't loving wait until trump wins so the obnoxious ultrahillary camp can finally have a near life encounter

David Brock killing himself would be the best end to this election

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

what does the world trade center and hillary clinton have in common?

they both collapsed on 9/11

lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Time to make some money and root for death

https://www.predictit.org/Contract/3500/Will-Clinton-drop-out-by-September-30#data

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

dookifex_maximus posted:

never let the truth stand in the way of your hand picked agent in government

#CorrectTheRecord

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

did you see that video with hillary barking like a dog?

do you think she has barkinsons disease?

More like Dropsy

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

Clinton's campaign staff is sick now.

Hillary is patient zero.

Trump should demand coughguards be placed between himself and Hillary at all times during the debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

InterFaced posted:

So the other odd thing about that video is that nobody seems surprised. Like standing on the curb and turning off her lizzard brain so the help can toss her in the van is just part of her routine.

She hasn't allowed the press to film her getting on or off her private plane for over a year and a half - they prob have to carry her on and off

• Locked thread