Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
welp we're hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Carmant posted:

I thought the health issues was just weird chain email rumor stuff but it actually does seem like she's dying

yeah i pretty much thought the same kinda thing; they were overplaying her coughing and whatever but she really looks hosed up here

so what happens if she cacks before the election - does kaine take her place?

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

EugeneJ posted:

Bernie 2016

doubtful

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i thought dems loved paying taxes i mean i know i sure do but then again i use a lot of public services soooooooo

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
imagine an election where you had to choose between trump and johnston

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

EugeneJ posted:

I mean really, if the Dems had to convene and choose a new name at the top of the ticket - Kaine wouldn't beat Trump one-on-one

It would have to be Bernie

uncle kaine would wallop trump. he's got a touch of biden in him. anyone with even a month's worth of experience in DC is going to cream that turd

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Cnut the Great posted:

spoken like a person who's never heard of psychohistory

is that like psychobilly

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
.... is it wrong to hope she croaks so that bernie gets a second chance

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Flesh Forge posted:

A hobo off the street would be a better choice than the weird clown from television

something tells me a hobo would be every bit as nuke happy and racially intolerant as trump is

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Mange Mite posted:

Absolutely not

If you wanr to be a big softie about it just hope for a nonfatal but highly visible and debilitating illness that forces her to step down

roosevelt ran the country from a wheelchair so i can't conceive of a condition so bad that clinton says "you know what? i don't wanna do this"

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
yeah, that'd probably do it

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
looking forward to the crop of politcal cartoons that the far right cranks out

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
the 911 memorial stumbling vid is pretty convincing but all these other wackadoo illness theories are so much thin air

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
anybody find out what fell out of her pants leg yet

none of the news sites are even addressing it (the metal thing)

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
but seriously what fell out of her leg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
coin sounds reasonable - but jesus it'd have to be a loving half-dollar to get caught on camera from that distance

unless it's like a wackadoo memorial coin or challenge coin

but i seriously loving doubt someone as rich as hillary would be even carrying money, let alone coins. not even loving subway tokens (if those are even a thing in new york anymore) because those'd be handled by her handlers

• Locked thread