Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

whoflungpoop posted:

the political connotations for left and right were coined during the french revolution to denote which side of the room got to wear silk pantys and which side had to take them off and have grapes blown up their rear end thru a tube

At some point we all get Catholic it is a true ✞ to bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Once she's elected they'll send out vials of 100% Pure Hillpuss Stank to every american voter, which must be dabbed behind the ears and worn at all times.

After I got shpongled I started my small e-bay business for great profit @ x date

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Pussy stank talk aside, did anyone ever figure out what fell out of her pants leg?

haha i did but im not tellin

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Bert Roberge posted:

It's ok guys I made a poster to help me remember.

lol

my posters r so much better than these cuz they are green the colour of farts

• Locked thread