Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I gotta say I'm enjoying the end times like waaaaaaaaaay more than I thought I would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
i hope time starts to dilate and we never get to the election, just closer and closer in closer in decreasing increments of time as we approach the lolrizon

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
im mildly surprised the rumors of her lovely health turned out to be true. i feel like i'm living in that Borges short story where things become real if enough people perceive them

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I've been avoiding mentions of Hillary's health because I'm afraid of growing old. I hoped it was all exaggerated because I'm a coward afraid of the grim spectre of decay, but drat she loving ragdolls and it's disturbing and upsetting

Ironically just like my infirm old abuela!

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I'm honestly dying to know what trump's o-face looks like

i bet it's like looking into the sun

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
https://twitter.com/TobyRiseborough/status/775530180844683264

i regularly collapse, nbd

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Pvt.Scott posted:

I guess I had a hard time trying to get gramma Kitty to do the simplest poo poo when she didn't want to. Oxygen? Water? Food? Help getting heavy poo poo off this overhead shelf? gently caress you!

Come to think of it, there were a lot of times where I had to catch and support her like in that video where Hillary just gets ready to beef it on the pavement.

Maybe she is like my abuela! A cold-hearted, manipulative oval office who destroyed everything good she ever touched. I can see it now! The resemblance is uncanny.

memmmmmmrieeeeees

light the corners of my miiiiiiiiinnnnnnnd

I wish Hillary had never attempted to mesh my trainwreck grandmothers and statecraft, because neither of those ladies would have been good presidents.

my grandpa would have been decisive, but i don't know about good. he's have renewed war with the japanese in revenge for his knees getting shot off in the pacific

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
lol

Ok, I've decided to vote trump because it's all just hopelessly broken now and I'd rather rip the bandage off and build character than snivel about our gradual decline. Shoot me, don't poison me.

Strep Vote fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Sep 15, 2016

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I'm just being realistic about the giant head in the sky that literally controls the weather. It's there and saying it's a poopy head doesn't appear to be working

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Trump is inevitable, whether he wins or not. Some other vast soul will take up his burden if he fails. That which is dead may never die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Breathtaking

• Locked thread