Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

I AM THE TOILET posted:

yeah i pretty much thought the same kinda thing; they were overplaying her coughing and whatever but she really looks hosed up here

so what happens if she cacks before the election - does kaine take her place?
The DNC fills the vacancy with whomever they want (i.e. Kaine) and the electors are pledged to vote for him even where the ballot says Clinton

if she wins the electoral vote but dies before the votes are counted, Trump becomes president by default but Kaine becomes vice president :wow:

if she wins the electoral vote and dies after the votes are counted but before inauguration, kaine becomes president and appoints his own VP

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Sep 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

EugeneJ posted:

There's no precedence for this though
there doesn't have to be a precedent, the electors are accountable to the DNC and the DNC has bylaws for this situation

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
that secret service agent who turns around and looks at clinton, instead of guarding her, needs a talk from the Boss

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Cigstomper58 posted:

In all seriousness if you vote for Hilary, the most openly corrupt politician in modern times, because trump says mean things to people on twitter then you deserve to have her piss tube fall into your cheerios as she feeds them to you with her spoon shaped dildo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-YyL7X4CWw&t=80s

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

what does the world trade center and hillary clinton have in common?

they both collapsed on 9/11
:thumbsup:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
bon voyage!

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
turns out the press can't just go and coerce a candidate into making the public statement that someone wants to hear for whatever reason

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i suppose she could do like trump and pay off some loser doc's debts if he signs his name to a pre-written statement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

I AM THE TOILET posted:

but seriously what fell out of her leg
the missing emails

• Locked thread