Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
She totally isn't during, everyone. She has...

*Throws dart*

Pneumonia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Aralan posted:

I'm going to be real for a second here, I actually cared for a little bit when it looked like my dude bernie had a chance. His getting wiped out, and the subsequent DNC email leaks detailing the machine behind making sure that would happen, really killed what little hope I had left for politics in general. Anyway watching H-Dawg fall apart like a poorly made simulacrum just short of the finish line is really making me think about believing in stuff again

I remember when a long standing conservative politician who ended up being Finance minister in my country announced that he was retiring to 'return to the private sector' after a few decades of making life miserable for anyone who didn't already have a massive pile of wealth.

Then like a month later his heart tied itself in a knot and exploded in his chest and he died.

A few people tried to play the 'lets try to focus on the positive aspects of his life' card when he croaked but I literally laughed and danced a little jig when I found out that rear end in a top hat had croaked.

May the impending death of Hillary Clinton bring you as much happiness as the death of Jim Flaherty brought to me.

• Locked thread