Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Carmant posted:

I thought the health issues was just weird chain email rumor stuff but it actually does seem like she's dying

right after shes elected maybe shell step down and turn over the office to her right-wing VP what's his face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
mr gently caress face what's his name

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I AM THE TOILET posted:

.... is it wrong to hope she croaks so that bernie gets a second chance

Absolutely not

If you wanr to be a big softie about it just hope for a nonfatal but highly visible and debilitating illness that forces her to step down

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I AM THE TOILET posted:

roosevelt ran the country from a wheelchair so i can't conceive of a condition so bad that clinton says "you know what? i don't wanna do this"

She has a stroke rendering her unable to speak

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gianthogweed posted:

Is Trump/Clinton/Soros part of a conspiratorial triumvirate meant to overthrow the Republic? Which one is Caesar?

Read decline of the west for more

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
how could anyone who's seen the pathetic sniveling mess Britain has become really believe that they are better off than when they had their empire

I mean the rest of the world is better off but Britain itself is just pathetic now

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bone to pick posted:

Weird how the left keeps saying everyone on the right are spreading conspiracy theories while they have their minions believing Russia is controlling the elections in an effort to kill the Jews lol.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

canpakes posted:

The alt right already took Pepe the frog and are working on Cucky pizzone

Cucky Pizzone = Colin Powell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Roylicious posted:

Colin Powell had the decency to resign after he realized the Bush administration had him lying in front of the UN to justify a bullshit war so that pretty much makes him more honorable than any other politicians that comes to mind.

I would vote for Colin Powell in a heartbeat

• Locked thread