Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It helps her keep human form

This was my guess to. Like the human casing around whatever alien is controling her puppet exterior threw a gear.

Certainly looks like she almost collapsed after it fell out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i believe youll find that it is actually donald j trump that sits on the golden throne

Yuge and glorious golden throne.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME TWEET: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWEET: SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE TWEET: SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE TWEET: SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nill posted:

What happens if she wins but succumbs before the inauguration? Would they just swear in her running mate as if she never existed?

I believe this country is ready for a dead president to be in the white house.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zorodius posted:

Bill Clinton: So there's my watch from 1995!

:lol:

• Locked thread