Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

dookifex_maximus posted:

BERN THIS MOTHER DOWN

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

So he got fired for being completely unethical by theorizing, as a doctor, about the health of a major politician and the level of care she is receiving without ever examining her or actually knowing anything about her beyond what he saw in a picture?

no wonder he missed the dildo thing.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Clinton's campaign staff is sick now.

Hillary is patient zero.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I'm not really sure what is going on with all of this so I'll wait until a trusted source like HA Goodman weighs in before I form an opinion.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

EugeneJ posted:

Trump should demand coughguards be placed between himself and Hillary at all times during the debate

cough guards? Yeah maybe he should pack some Robitussin too. :rolleyes:

It's like this guy never even saw World War Z.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

I would totally get up in that, even with the pneumonia. She has been married to Bill for decades, she must be capable of some true depravity. In the interest of not appearing sexist know that I would also do Trump. Certainly not out of genuine interest, more morbid curiosity and the possibility of blackmailing him.

Bill Clinton isn't into depravity, he's into variety. I doubt he fucks mistresses more than 2-3 times and lol if you think he's had sex with his wife in the last 30 years.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
If Hillary dies tonight, the democrats could pretty much pick a name out of a hat and still beat Trump.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Zorodius posted:

Bill Clinton: So there's my watch from 1995!

:golfclap:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

personable decorum posted:

Is this like some kind of Elliot Wave cyclical markets ironic comment about "Hillary's Turn?" I don't get it.

no, it's a nuanced fisting joke with subtle references to Hillary's frigidity and the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
So in the end Hillary was working right through a bout of pneumonia?!

That's pretty hardcore. I take two days off if I get a slight cold.

I'm with her!!!

• Locked thread