Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should i eat chese
bacon
puppies
yes
no
im retarded
View Results

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Coolstorybro

Also cool that your face actually looks like bacon. That's dedecation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enfield posted:

another time i went to the beach with my girlfriend and as the sea spray tousled our hair a million puppies suddenly came running out of nowhere and attacked us, ripping us to pieces

Hehe that tickles :peanut:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Coolstorybro

Also cool that your face actually looks like bacon. That's dedecation

i dont have the wnergy for a snappy comeback so just know your on my "enemy list" and your days are numbered

Father_Johann
Aug 28, 2008

Enfield posted:

thats a loving horrible memory. i hope you die

If I die immediately, reading this post would be an AMAZING last memory. God bless.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Father_Johann posted:

If I die immediately, reading this post would be an AMAZING last memory. God bless.

thanks, i hope you have a super day

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
brb you stupid pieces of poo poo

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Hello enfield are u back yet????

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

jeff smisek posted:

Hello enfield are u back yet????

no

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time i opened my mouth, waiting for my girlfriend to piss on my face, but when i opened my face after getting drenched it turned out the stream was coming from an adorable puppy! :3 :3 :3

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Ok ill just be here waiting i guess

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

way to bring up my autism rear end in a top hat

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
I 5 this thread every time I see it but all my happy puppy and cheese memories involve licking puppies and getting giardia so.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ok im back. i just swallowed a bunch of pills i found on the floor so ill eithwr go to sleep or my allergies will go away or i wont get pregnant

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

I got my kitten when I went to the shelter and he came up to me, demanded love and curled up and fell asleep on my shoulder.

He hates all humans except me.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Do you think the cards are gonna beat the pats? I sure as poo poo hope so I fukkin hate the pats

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
every time i think of my childhood dog my face becomes the canvas for a vanitas painting of emotions

*drinks whiskey straight from the bottle with a dirty ceiling fan spinning in the dark exactly like the punisher*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like the bad man who's name I got banned for saying and also gronk from a fantasy (football and getting "double teamed") perspective but as a whole I hate the pats so much

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Love to hop on the backs of hippos to get to the pups and lovelykittenz :3

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i barely have memories anymore but its cool imstill alwYs :3ing all the time anyway between shocks

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

worst poll imaginable

no goku

no checkbox

what is this yugoslavnia

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Celluloid Sam posted:

when my son was born haha

Sam I love your Sig drat it's nice :prepop:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I just remember my dog getting up on that truck and even though I knew that he was a Russian spy I just couldn't help but :3 at the way his eyes got all big and wet right before they put the hood over his head

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
punch a baby right in the face

e: his face went all :3 because i caved it in, his hole goddamn face is the soft spot on his head now

nah

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

MiracleWhale posted:

one time i opened my mouth, waiting for my girlfriend to piss on my face, but when i opened my face after getting drenched it turned out the stream was coming from an adorable puppy! :3 :3 :3

awe

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
that one time Enfield made a good post, a long time ago

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

that one time Enfield made a good post, a long time ago

وسوف يحدقون غير مصدقين بوجود وحيد القرن الاخير
انا على قيد الحياة، أنا على قيد الحياة

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

MiracleWhale posted:

I just remember my dog getting up on that truck and even though I knew that he was a Russian spy I just couldn't help but :3 at the way his eyes got all big and wet right before they put the hood over his head

Born on the wrong side of the curtain

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

is :3 the analingus emoticon because booty booty everywhere and not an rear end to eat

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

personable decorum posted:

وسوف يحدقون غير مصدقين بوجود وحيد القرن الاخير
انا على قيد الحياة، أنا على قيد الحياة

lotr was a decent film

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Ahhh!

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 12, 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Woah enfield friend thread , don't mind if five do!!!!

Edit: dbl post

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

hth posted:

is :3 the analingus emoticon because booty booty everywhere and not an rear end to eat

it depicts the all-too-common situation where you get a bj from a vampire and they bite you right above the balls. #relatable

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I recently had dinner with friends and family, reminiscing and enjoying each other's company. Puppies

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

who could forget the adorable puppies that guarded the exits at auschwitz

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

MiracleWhale posted:

who could forget the adorable puppies that guarded the exits at auschwitz

kuschelt euch frei

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
One time there was a cute girl at the store that I liked, but couldnt get her interested in me. So I went in and bought the most expensive brand of cat food despite not owning a cat and what do you know she was all over me after that. That was when I learned that you should lie to women to get what you want :3 Later I ate the cat food

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
One time I fed a puppy a pound (1.89 moongrams) of bacon and then I ate the puppy it was p good but the bacon was still raw and I got a tapeworm 2/5 might roll the dice and try again I'm torn

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
one time my puppy was lost but I put up signs and eventually someone called me and they found him! and we were reunited and when I picked him up he was scared and pissed all over me but it was warm like love

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
wait are tapeworms and heartworms different varmints? Is there a vet itt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Everything up to one second before clicking on this thread haha lol :xd:

• Locked thread