Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mikl posted:

The possibility of seeing a Wasp getting beat up was too much of a temptation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Peter you uh.. you should go to Mr. Fantastic ASAP before your lungs melt.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ok then Dr Blake

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"Being the size of an ant was much too stressful for me, the Ant Man"

I'm telling you Spidey get that cough looked at.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If he lets go that dastardly spiderman might steal it and take the glory of beating up an unpowered nerd for himself.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Good a reason as any to bring in Murdock.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dudes who rag on a lady's jawline are the worst. Like we get it, you're insecure about your chin.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

bunnyofdoom posted:

Spidey, are you suggesting that they'd shove Egghead's corpse in the cell with Jonah? He is talking about murdering him. How many bricks to the head have you taken?
He's high on bug spray don't shame

Synthbuttrange posted:

That second panel is loving me up
He's high on bug spray don't shame

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jonah is distracted by bloodlust and the engorged pride of having beaten an ordinary civilian before Spider-Man could. It's fine.

"Of course you managed to capture the photos from inside the room Parker. You'd have to be there for my big moment. I must not have seen you."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This is the only continuity where I've seen JJJ make any logical connection between Spidey and Peter Parker's pictures.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ronan needs a lesson from Thor on diner etiquette.

Now Thor teaching GotG aliens Earth etiquette is a thing I want. Someone get the Kiwi directing Ragnarok and James Gunn to do another short.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spidey the first thing you talked about with Rocket is that he's a talking raccoon.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spidey quit posturing over a suffocating man

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This week, Spidey plays God with an alien's life.

Because it takes five strips to ponder this decision, Ronan suffocates on the ground.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

For all we know that's not even accurate information, it's just the ramblings of a man deep into asphyxiation.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It was decent for a 2000 "I can't afford a Dreamcast , PS2, or decent PC" kid, but aged like a petrified vending machine claw. It's clunky, stiff, and lacks variety. It's kind-of novel if you want to see pre-Raimi/post-animated series Marvel characters doing their thing with voice acting, but you can just YouTube that poo poo.

Manatee is right though, Spider-Man can swing any time, anywhere, because that personal cloud is always there to latch a web onto.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

I think we're going to get a Very Special Episode about the Terry Schaivo case coming up.

It would be consistent with the time delay for topical relevance in Newspaper Spider-Man.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

With a slight chance of szzkrrat

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What happened to Ronan's tool?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Sentry cradles Ronan like an infant and flies straight up back to the Kree Homeworld.

(Note: Ronan died on the way back to his home planet)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If only all genre fiction had the balls to be that honest

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I think we are all glossing over the worldbuilding bombshell that space prisons have work-study programs.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

And Peter seems pretty into the idea

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If they were in Albuquerque heading to LA, why did they need to pass through Nevada? Regardless, they just drove about 12 hours with MJ not bothering to think about why they were going to LA anymore.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm just impressed an actress was able to delay her shooting on a film productions for weeks.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Zeeman posted:

Just realized that the recap I posted is missing one of the best NSM strips ever:

You do not lie holy poo poo I'm in stitches.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Aunt May invites Mole Man to the premiere and Spiderman wrecks it somehow

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Peter, why did you think May and Anna wouldn't want to be present at the TV Interview? That's literally the only reason any of you are there.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

During the entire interview on TV while Moleman peeps, I want to see Peter calling his superhero friends asking them if they think he's famous.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Moonshot hope that Mole Man has a tunnel to K'un-Lun where he learned his stick-whacking, turning into an Iron Fist crossover.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh well guess I'll have to watch a midget beat two men to death.
I'm half convinced his web fluid gives off glue fumes.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What is a stick but an elongated brick?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

"Peter and the Mole-Man" sounds like a novelty music group that would exist in the Spider-verse.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

What is a Soul-Man anyway?

Also "Peter and the Mole-Men"'s first hit single was entitled "Mole-Man or Soul-Man?"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

To be really generous to Peter, it is a leap to guess Mary Jane would fly her aunt-in-law cross-country for a TV interview.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Kwyndig posted:

Imagine how long it would take though? Regular Clone Saga lasted two years, that's like, the rest of our natural lives in NSM time.
And that was spread out over a number of titles.

Doc Hawkins posted:

The first two security guards left after MJ told them Moleman was her guest. Why are these two dourly/joyously charging into battle?
It's Hollywood. If you're ugly and not obviously elderly you're to be beaten on sight.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mover posted:

I think we have to assume that the cops mistakenly beat the poo poo out of Anna so she had to go lie down
"Sorry ma'am we thought you were a hideous Mole Man"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

They can split the difference and make him a T-Rex Roman Conqueror. Or a Roman Conqueror with a T-Rex pet. That sounds more Newspaper Spider-Man's speed.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

wait a second, peter actually rescued some people and won a fight using his wits. is that a photoshop?
He gambled on literal moon logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

I just discovered this thread and I'm so happy, I can't even tell you
We know. We've all had that feeling too

• Locked thread