Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

:itwaspoo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

davidspackage posted:

I like that Peter had to puzzle out from the word "invade" that it was Dr. Connors. Instead of, you know, just recognizing his voice.

He did just get clonked in the head

and is newspaper spider-man

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Is Bruce Banner's hair really that terrible?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

God help me I'm invested in finding out who this dude with the ever-changing but mostly terrible hair is

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

GRONNKK

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

that's one loooooong gator

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Synthbuttrange posted:

I've got the proportionate strength of a lizard!

aww he's the happiest gator in all the lands

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Well, there you go. Bruce Banner confirmed for terrible hair.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

that gator is me and the hulk is this storyline

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Elfface posted:

Damnit Peter... all you had to do was say "He's thatta way." and your Hulk problem would be over.

GRONKKKKK

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Newspaper Spider-Man is consistent about very few things, but one of them is that Peter can instantly change between panels because "he gets a lot of practice".

unrelated, but it's really bizarre to me that apparently Venom is canon to NSM:

Love how blase NSM is about Hulk

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

sexpig by night posted:

I love that Peter is a literal genius and he can't even outwit The Hulk, WHO WAS ALREADY OUTWITTED. He just goes right to 'ok guess it's time to go toe to toe with the strongest thing on earth!'

Pete was a genius before all those bricks
now he can't outwit a pre-outwitted hulk

Bricks
not even once

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

is MJ's wrist OK?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Connors becomes a one-armed hulk and the only cure is lizard dna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Bruce how high are you right now

• Locked thread