Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I've seen that first panel so many times but now it's just registering to me about what he's doing. "Spidey, so you dropped your change under a bus, let it go!" "No!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

More best ofs:

World's best mug.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

The storyline where Spider-Man wants to fly on an airplane in his costume (with help from Barack Obama!)

quote:

only to find he's stuck next to a little poo poo of a kid is just something beautiful.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Incredible.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ANTS! IN MY BEDROOM!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Look at that ants face :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Next week's drama is going to be Pete worring about blowing his identity by using his credit card.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

So much for secret identities.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

But they're expecting to find him there? And fight him?

Old ant man is missing so they're trying to find him. They're following the only guess they have, that is Elias, Pym's old nemesis, just got out of jail and is apparently going legit (and wants pictures of Ant Man).

So they decide to find his old house guessing that Pym is kidnapped and held hostage there despite the fact that Elias a.k.a. Egghead told Peter he wanted pictures of Ant Man.

He's probably inside.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

spiberman no!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The non-proportional strength of a man

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Atom can do way better.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats not a nice thing to say about Deadpool's movie double.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Uhm

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I know right? Everyone knows sound doesnt travel in a vacuum.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh man the ant in ice cube prank never gets old

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Elihas Starr was born in Queens, New York. A gifted government research atomic scientist with an egg-shaped head, Starr was dismissed for espionage and resolved to use his intellect as a criminal mastermind. He was dealt a humiliating initial defeat by Ant-Man (Hank Pym) when he created a device to communicate with ants and tried to convince them to betray Ant-Man by leading him into a fly paper trap. Ant-Man tricked him into thinking the ants had betrayed him before revealing that the ants were his friends and would never turn against him.[1]

lmaooo

Egghead later captured the Wasp to try luring Hank into a trap involving several creatures, including an iguana and an anteater, but this failed.

ahahahah "YOU HAD ONE JOB ANTEATER! ONE JOB!"

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Oct 7, 2016

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Also

A new Egghead appears as a member of the new Young Avengers.[17] This version is a robot. Although his original programming was "to respect all human life," a female neo-Nazi named Big Zero (who seems to have a relationship with this Egghead) has reprogrammed him to hate several minorities.[18]

Incredible

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

SPIDER SENSE TINGLING

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The artist really loves drawing the zoom in arrow bubble for tiny ant/spider man.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just use the hammer?!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hmmmm

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You try shooting at something the size of two ants.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

now you got him so mad he's throwing bullets at them.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just stand still while I gas him.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You can talk to spider right?

Also I question the physics of one falling guy breaking the fall of another guy by pulling him in. :colbert:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh right missed Saturday's:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Battle of the colourists! Weekday colorist remembers that Pym has facial hair, but forgets they're not in a jungle. Bonus points for flesh colored teeth on Pym.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Help! The spider also has the strength of a spider!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

redbackground posted:

What kind of hosed up carpet is this?!

Pretty standard one, given the loose giant pube in the first panel.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I think I found a way Spidey can save them

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This is not a good plan

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Nov 11, 2016

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Steve Jackson's Sorcery, pt 4.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007