Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

bobkatt013 posted:

And if she got on that bus she was then blown the gently caress up

different bus. this was one of hope's posse, who have mostly either died or fallen into figurative limbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
his caution is warranted. whenever newspaper spiderman meets other superheroes, they punch him in the face. if he got the ff to come out and they knew spiderman was around, they would immediately all punch him in the face for no reason.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

goatface posted:

I thought newspaper FF already knew who he was.

you expect newspaper spiderman to remember that?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
jack flag and space knight venom, just to make things extra confusing

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, whoever he teams up with will punch him in the face. now that i think about it, it would be all kinds of wonderful if rocket filled that role.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the perspective and coloring is all messed up. that's just h.e.r.b.i.e.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

we're all in agreement that everything about this drawing is completely hosed right? it's not just me?

please no human centipede edits

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think web shooters are simple devices at all!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i love his horrifying pirahna teeth

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
how did he escape from being held on top of an open hand???? also, pretty safe bet that gun is traced from something and that future strips will use tracings of different sci fi guns.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
off-panel, ronan finds the missing sentry and then takes it home. aside from busting up a diner, he was being a responsible member of his race and cleaning up a stray kree giant murder robot.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
but he's not wearing boots?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
rocket has the proportionate strength and speed of a racoon. peter just can't stand up to that!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he got beat up by a tiny animal whose arms were tied up. at this rate, the current arc might even top clown 9.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'll give him a pass on the functionally giant spider. that would require someone with super powers or quick wits to defeat, and it just isn't fair to hold him to such high standards.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
clown 9 is a completely mundane clown with no special talents, resources or powers. he is also newspaper spiderman's greatest foe.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's just junk he cobbled together in his rathole apartment. remember, in this continuity a web shooter is "a simple device".

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nah, that's a better explanation than going into the ridiculously convoluted history of kree and earth.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Synthbuttrange posted:

It's newspaper spidey.

even if he had gotten his powers from being bitten by a radioactive mar-vell it isn't like he would remember

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

flosofl posted:

Man, I just got my Magic AV from someone and kind of love it.

Missing MJ Side-Eye. I'm sure someone would jump all over that one.

someone already did

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
big time, and the arc where sabretooth comes looking for him so he flees to a different state

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they realized that if the marriage was gone there would be a lot fewer chances for mj cheesecake shots

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is a good thing rocket was so vague, because the sentry is obviously gonna be a different size in every panel it appears.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol he looks like his heart was just broken in the second to last panel, followed by seething impotent rage in the last panel.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
in the last panel mj just cannot believe that peter is supposed to be her better half. just look at that body language!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
everyone knows that the pyramids were made by the time traveler immortus (later known as kang), not aliens

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's actually kind of similar to the hala star. i guess the that's where the idea for this arc came from.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
your av is incredibly appropriate for this thread

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
rocks with carvings on them are still rocks. dude is driving straight to the kryptonite depository and he is not very happy about it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aside from including two characters from the movie, this story is completely unrelated. instead, there are tons of comics references.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Begemot posted:

I really hope Pete tries to swing from a building at some point in this upcoming fight scene :allears:

swing from a building? who do you think he is, swing-from-a-building man? peter will get punched in the face, go down, and then rocket will do all the work.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dude, the kree built a bunch of sentries. why would you go to earth to find one so that it can fight guys who are not on earth?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

RandallODim posted:

Ronan stands stock still in the middle of the park, holding up the key and talking to himself about his plan.

Ronan is very lonely.

how rude! he is talking to his hammer.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
cherry venus

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he had a device that led him right to it, but he felt the need to make excuses for getting his burg on

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
also while he can use his hammer as a hammer i don't think it returns to him like mjolnir

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the sentry will get ejected from the volcano, landing on ronan. problem solved!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think those two bars on its face are supposed to be giant goofy lips but i like this version better

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm still holding out for it to be colored as the bob reynolds sentry in at least one strip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
with a face like that, it is always time for selfies

• Locked thread