Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Synthbuttrange posted:

I think I found a way Spidey can save them

What's this from? It looks familiar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

I'm curious. Have any other Marvel/DC characters had a newspaper strip at any point?

Like, a newspaper Superman seems like an incredibly obvious thing to me.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Holy poo poo I wasn't expecting this. This is even better than I could have imagined.

Newspaper Ronan has never been a thing before right?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Synthbuttrange posted:

Avert your eyes children!

I mean, they gave us Mary Jane fanservice a few weeks ago. Glad to see the comic is fair to both sides here.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

The video is poo poo quality, but I hope the next week of comics turns into this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouCUoe3m0_w

"But Aunt Anna, why are YOU here?"
"Because J. Jonah Jameson didn't want to come by himself!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Knormal posted:

I keep finding myself reminded of this Aunt May figure Ashens reviewed. Skip to 3:25 for the reveal.

This is incredible. :allears:

We Are Number One but Robbie Rotten is an old lady.

• Locked thread