Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

ColdPie posted:

This is quickly followed by a discussion about "females" on the Internet.
And then... SABRETOOTH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
Seeing Spider-man flopped on the floor like that, I can only think that he's gone full piderman.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.
What really weirds me out is that this is newspaper-specific continuity and that they're actively using it. I kind of expect anything that happens in Newspaper Spider-man to disappear into the ether once the next story starts.

Also, Aunt May is so happy to see Mole Man :3:

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

redbackground posted:

How does taking over the entire world even work? That seems awfully difficult and not worth the amount of concentrated, extended effort needed to even do that. Like, managing the sheer number of forces to keep all 196 countries in line, including disaster areas like North Korea and poo poo, some of which have literal billions of people? I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Mole Man just needs to calm the gently caress down about the stupid thing some idiot said to him.
"Ruling the world would be awful and tons of work" is literally the key to the resolution of Emperor Doom.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

Synthbuttrange posted:

In NSM time thats just a few weeks!

Anyway back to what Peter-man does best...

Concussions.

I literally pumped my fist in excitement for panel 3. It made me reflect on how odd being a Newspaper Spider-man fan truly is.

• Locked thread