Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009
Looks like Spider-Man should've packed a jacket for that brisk weather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009
^ Exactly what I thought.

The face of a man who's all too familiar with Newspaper Spider-Man.

Edit: Also going to point out that Peter's idea of fun in Florida - after a journey plagued with multiple super-villain encounters - is to intentionally seek out the guy who turns into a giant man-lizard. :downs:

Stahlgeist fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Nov 8, 2017

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009
The role of Dr. Connors for this episode will be played by a blond Alan Rickman.

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009
I prefer to read Dr. Connors' statement as a feet-dragging sort of "But it sounds so far away... and I am already in my pajamas."

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Based on that Hulk movie with Edward Norton, yes, because he was worried when a drop of his blood might have ended up in a jar of food and mosquitoes have a far more intimate relationship with the blood

...but in NSM canon it's just as likely they get their mosquito x-gene activated and become magneto mosquitos

Magnitoes.

It's great that Banner sought out Dr. Connors, having read his research about how he uncontrollably turns into a The Lizard, to ask for help on how to prevent himself from uncontrollably turning into a The Hulk. Did he miss the part where Connors hasn't figured out how to not be a The Lizard yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009

Proteus Jones posted:

It's in panel 1, too.

Looks like the windshield glass for the boat.

• Locked thread