Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

"Can man exist in a vacuum??" actually made me laugh out loud. I wonder if they come up with these cliffhanger phrases first and write the comic to fit them.

FAT BATMAN fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Oct 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

But what about The Atom? AFAIK he doesn't have strength when he shrinks.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Not gonna lie, for a newspaper comic that appears in the funnies this the kind of awesome action I would have eaten up as a kid.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

"And wither thou goest!"

Where does he get this poo poo man?

I guess not every unfiltered quip can be a winner.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

How great would it be if the spider could sense attacks coming at it, and evenly matched Peter's strength?

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

:( This is actually getting pretty creepy, very Halloween

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I hope the wasp and spider somehow get enlarged too and start destroying poo poo in their battle. That would be rad as poo poo.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Aaaahahahahahaaaaa

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

The smart thing to do would be to cut it down to just Starlord or Rocket and Groot.

The stupid fun thing would be to have everyone?

Ideas like this make me realize what a difficult skill it must be to get the most out of two small-rear end panels per story beat without overcrowding the action.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Haha, exactly, that's so rich coming from him.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I really want MJ to take command of the Sentry while Rocket and Spidey keep Ronan busy. Then she uses it to kick all three of their asses and we get an arc even greater than Iron JJJ as she goes mad with power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I think it will turn out that hicks have been squatting in Dr Conners lab, and have accidentally turned themselves into lizardmen messing with his poo poo, and they will kick spidey’s rear end, and the only way Dr Conmers can get close enough to inject then with the cure is to uncure himself! Lizard vs Lizard fight!

• Locked thread