Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Narrator has driven cross country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Rent control, they've been living in that same apartment since 1977.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I bet they're just eating pizza and Reed couldn't be bothered to stretch his arm an extra foot to answer the phone.

Is newspaper spider-man bitter about not being an avenger?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
I'm the bored out of my skull manager at 2am who thinks a walking-on-2-legs-clothes-wearing-talking-raccoon is a pet.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh my God what if animal control comes and takes him away and the Parkers have to go "bail" him out.

We're never going to see Ronan again are we?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Peter just could not give less of a poo poo about any of this.

He's on vacation.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
I'm Ronan's boots sticking out of the pickup truck.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Why is Ronan blue now?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Synthbuttrange posted:

a very buff 6 year old

Fountain of youth is how we're going to de-age aunt may to tie in with the new movies.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Cakefarts Carol posted:

NSM's Parker is the dumbest motherfucker in the mcu I swear to god

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Love the colorist giving mole man an MJ makeover in Panel 4.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
May is going to sell her marriage to Satan to save Peter's life, poor mole man.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
But... why?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Bruceski posted:

Ten limbs is a squid, not an octopus. And I think they'd be called arms rather than tentacles, though I can't recall if that's just to distinguish between the two types of squid limbs (eight octopus-like arms and two tentacles with spade-like ends kinda like hands) or if there's a formal distinction.

Then again, we've seen what this comic things an armadillo looks like.

It's clearly a dectopus, not some lame surface dwelling octopus.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Tyrannus you've lost your crown again.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
To be fair he was a roman emperor for like 20 seconds before someone said hey kid step off before you get hurt.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Wait so he's got to take his medication on time and in an exact amount or he dies and his wife just shows up and open palm slaps it out of his hand?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Once again, how exactly did this man conquer all of whatever it is he's ruling?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

It must.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Nah gently caress off moloids you ain't taking this from him.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
If only my only immediate family member was here to help me, a 600 year old woman, through this difficult time. Instead I'm being stood up at the altar by moleman as a cab driver and a man in a fetish suit watch.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Lobok posted:

Jameson's hair has colour? Are they trying to Marisa Tomei him? Did he drink from the Fountain? Does he use JJJust for Men?

This just is all taking place in 1970 but with iphones.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
So are we going to get a sidekick to help bring the lizard under control or is the lizard going to save spiderman from something worse?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Oh so she's going to run into JJJ hunting alligators in the swamp and the two of them are going to save Peter from a lizard.

e: Alternatively JJJ and the lizard save MJ from Kraven who's in Florida for some reason.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Peter are you going to intentionally turn that poor man into a lizard to save his life? Just let him die, he's living in a shack in a Florida swamp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Stahlgeist posted:

Looks like the windshield glass for the boat.

That's the weirdest continuity thing for the artist to get hung up on when they can hardly keep hair and clothes color on track from one day to the next.

• Locked thread