Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
head58
Apr 1, 2013

"Unconscious"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Spidey and Mole Man and Aunt May and Aunt Anna will have graphic sex for six months. Next season on Spidey Sense8!

head58
Apr 1, 2013

mind the walrus posted:

"Peter and the Mole-Man" sounds like a novelty music group that would exist in the Spider-verse.

It's my favorite Rush song.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

I could totally see Spider-Man bonding with Ant-Man over the fact he also has an Aunt.

Aunt-Man

head58
Apr 1, 2013

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Needs a fedora.

Mo'lady.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Shaddak posted:

I'm now picturing crusader-era Jameson yelling at someone about getting woodcuts of templars.

Jacques de Molay: Threat or Menace?

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Is Peter Hailing Hydra in the first panel?

head58
Apr 1, 2013

All I know is I’m so looking forward to seeing a humanoid lizard with a big mustache. In about 6 months.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

I didn’t think there was a way to make Scott Summers more boring, but apparently mixing in some Inhuman dna did the trick.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Tim Curry Sinister is the best Sinister.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

MJ has looked blissfully tranquil in the last two strips as she’s being choked out by a snake. That’s how much she hates living with Peter.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

The sunday artist drew him like a brown haired Conners...obviously it's a second Connors grown off his severed arm.

I thought this too, but the mystery man has both his arms. If he was a Connors grown from his severed arm he would definitely be missing the opposite arm, because this is NSM.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

I believe we should henceforth celebrate RONNKmas every December 15, where we go out into the swamp and hurl alligators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

head58
Apr 1, 2013

MJ is about to snap Connors’ neck. Given that the main plan is Peter taking him, it’s a mercy.

• Locked thread