Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Never change Newspaper Spiderman, never change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Lurdiak posted:

Spousal murder is pretty dark for the newspaper Spider-verse.

I'm guessing she's actually shrunk in a bottle somewhere, exactly because of that.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

I love how Ronan seems to be showing his hammer to the cops(?), as if to say "DO NOT WORRY LAWMEN OF EARTH, I TOO AM A LAWMAN, AND HERE IS MY BADGE OF OFFICE - A HAMMER".

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

That stiff and awkward hammer swing tho.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

I love how Rocket is reduced to throwing random trash at the sentry. I also notice that there's a trash can there at some point, did Rocket bring it to the top of that rooftop just to throw it at the sentry?

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Wasn't JJJ supposed to be somewhere closeish by? He is going to show up at some point, probably when the doc/mj/someone goes full-Lizard.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Then he becomes a Hulk-Lizard because he 'accidentally' puts in the ingredient that makes him a lizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Someone called out the random guy being Hulk. Congrats to that guy.

• Locked thread