Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mikl posted:

Let's see!

Thread canon: plane kid is actually Sinister :hai:

X-Men Forever isn't 616 (hence being under "Other versions"). This would be the most current update from Wiki:

quote:

With the release of the Terrigen Mist in the atmosphere of the Earth, it was discovered the substance was actually incredibly toxic with long-term exposure for mutants.[46] Mr. Sinister began experimenting on unwilling subjects, trying to make Inhuman and Mutant DNA co-exist in order to allow the creation of a genetically superior species of mutants. Sinister caught the attention of the X-Men after the disappearance of Colossus and Magik at the hands of the Marauders. When Sinister was confronted by the group of mutants, he deployed his only successful specimen, the seemingly-revived Cyclops. It is also revealed that he has several clones of Gambit, Cyclops, Cannonball, Sabretooth, Mystique, and several others which he maintains locked as his prize collection.[47] The revived Cyclops was, however, revealed to be actually another experiment of Sinister who combined Scott Summers' genetic material with Inhuman DNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Saoshyant posted:

For a one-armed guy, Dr. Connors sure drives a lot of vehicles.

Why do you think one-armed people can't drive?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Well I, for one, can't wait to find out who the *real* villain of this arc is!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Kwyndig posted:

Can Howard appear in newspaper comics?

I mean I assume the Disney difficulty is gone but they still might not want people mistaking him for Donald Duck.

There's no reason he can't. The strip is produced by Marvel Characters, Inc., the Marvel subsidiary that owns the copyrights to all Marvel characters, which Howard is certainly a part of. Even before the Disney purchase, Marvel and Disney had come to terms about the usage of Howard. He has to wear pants. I think this was still ignored at times.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I was probably going to make a Newspaper Spider-Man 2018 thread, to be honest. Since we’ll only be a few weeks into this storyline, it’s as good a place as any.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

“Monstrous” is my new favorite noun

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Man you’re like five feet from where you were when you Hulked out, Bruce. The alligator and snake are *right there*!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Glad to see Spider-Man in Newspaper Spider-Man

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

2018 thread here: [https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845273

edited for stupidity!

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

jyrque posted:

Link is busted, it links to this very post.

I'm stupid! 2018 thread HERE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845273

• Locked thread