Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I want a month of Ronan asking vague, unanswerable questions.

"WHY WILL YOU?"
"...will I what?"
"CANNOT YOU NOT SEE?"
"...no? yes? maybe?"
"HOW COME?"
"I'm leaving"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

I'd be fine if, after this strip, Ronan is never shown again and Peter and MJ just keep driving down the road.

"Well, that was weird...time to hit the ol' dusty trail."

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Peter's face just get more and more beaten down as this story goes along. It's going to end with him blowing his brains out, isn't it?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

flosofl posted:

Have we considered that Ronan may be totally justified in wanting to apply the Hammer of Sweet Rehabilitation here?

This strip will just forget about Ronan now, and will focus on Rocket going on a mall shooting spree.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I want to check this thread every day, but when I can't and come back after a few days to all of this....I'm so happy...

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I think the comic strip itself is learning from this thread like some twisted AI....

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Rocket looks way too happy to be using his Track-O-Tron (I thought it with trackogram?) What are the odds that Rocket is just making poo poo up and that thing is just an old MP player?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

"We're here for the gangbang."

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Nice to see Rocket trying to take Ronan out with a Swan Dive off the top turnbuckle.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Spider-Man and Ronan both have the worst plans.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Push El Burrito posted:

NSM has stopped loving around.

I so wish that NSM just took a turn for the "gently caress this", and would solve all his problems with snapping necks.

All of his problems.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

I can't help but see this as a dig against Steve Ditko; he was.....he sure was.

And I love that we spent 2 weeks with MJ coming up with a plan and getting to Spidet, then another week of Spidey saying "no time to explain" when it comes to the plan, then just 2 days for Spidey to hand Ronan to the Sentry, and the Sentry just puts Ronan down then proceeds with his attack

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
It nullifies the G on Galactus's chest, making it a C.

Cuck-lactus.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Actually yes and then Stan Lee went "gently caress that it was stupid, fans agree it was stupid, therefore it was a bad dream and Peter and MJ are still in a loveless marriage sustained by spite and passive agression"

You could just say 'marriage'.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Tyrannus will not show up in the strip until about 2019 at this rate.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Ponsonby Britt posted:

Is it just me or is that middle panel surprisingly competently composed? The way he goes from 'looking up at May' in the first panel to staring dejectedly downward (away from her and toward his death), the destroyed surface objects mutely reinforcing his argument about Tyrannus' plans... It's hard to believe it's the same artist.

He's just staring at May's sweet rack.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Who doesn't keep a spare chalice, really? There's like, 5 in my junk drawer at home.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I hope we get 2 more weeks of Mole Man explaining to Aunt May that they cannot be together because its so loving interesting (and to make you guys lose your minds at their 'doomed love' or whatever).

Seriously Aunt may, just die and get out of the way of progress!

I bet she voted Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Still no idea what he hit Peter with, and I doubt the artists knew either.

• Locked thread