Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RIP Peter Parker. So this is how they introduce Miles Morales I guess.

Edit: Also I hope when Hulk throws Peter across the state line, he goes with a,"RETEP?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Elfface posted:

It also looks like MJ is cuddling with doc Connors...

Don't worry, he's 'armless.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy ain't joking, a regular recurring thing in these strips is Peter having to take his clothes off in public (:heysexy:) and then suddenly remembering he is Spider-Man and he's going to get found out.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goddamn do I love Newspaper Spider-Man so much, the unbelievable idiot :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hulk is doing that thing adult lions do where they pretend that their cubs are able to hurt them in order to encourage them :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

I was probably going to make a Newspaper Spider-Man 2018 thread, to be honest. Since we’ll only be a few weeks into this storyline, it’s as good a place as any.

In addition to the Newspaper archive links, please acknowledge Peter and MJ's beautiful space-son.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That naked hero fought a wild animal so he could eat out of the trash :patriot:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Saoshyant posted:

A leitmotif of identity and desperation. Brilliant. Smacks of Kerouac and Kierkegaard.

In his humility germinates the defining anti-vanity of the coming decade.

Ahh, daytripper ad nauseum :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HIJK posted:

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god *inhales*

I am so excited for 2018 :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

They'll vaporize the key, that way there is no way that the Hulk will ever be able to get out.

• Locked thread