Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

nooner my good friend, my comrad.

really if its not too much to ask could you dedicate a mere moment to speak to me. i wouldnt bother you unless it was of the most importance.

Anything you need friend (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
can anyone in contact with nooner let him know i need to speak to him. its none of your business to you what for and i do not think nooner would be very happy if i did share its very personal.

thanks guys

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
IM RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my humnble advice is: do NOT eat the poo poo, chicekn or otherwie

well, i hope this finds yo ufeeling better on your next asutralian day, sometime in he future

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Drink Cheerwine posted:

my humnble advice is: do NOT eat the poo poo, chicekn or otherwie

well, i hope this finds yo ufeeling better on your next asutralian day, sometime in he future

hey good sir if you see nooner around could you put a little bug in his ear that his good friend smash is looking for him and i have BIG news moving forward on his proposal, BIG NEWS! under line it.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
like this BIG NEWS!

you can just quote that and copy it when you see nooner

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

can anyone in contact with nooner let him know i need to speak to him. its none of your business to you what for and i do not think nooner would be very happy if i did share its very personal.

thanks guys
I am not in direct contact with nooner but if I see him I'll "shoot him the bean" :)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a hole-y ghost posted:

I am not in direct contact with nooner but if I see him I'll "shoot him the bean" :)

thanks bud it would be a huge favor to both me and noonie

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Oh noooo I think I may have died and now when I post no one can read them :sigh:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
its okay i am sure here is around here some where i checked my secret trash can but hes no where to be found :iiam:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

its okay i am sure here is around here some where i checked my secret trash can but hes no where to be found :iiam:
You already checked the secret trash can??? drat that's one of the last places to look I hope you find him :sweatdrop:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a hole-y ghost posted:

You already checked the secret trash can??? drat that's one of the last places to look I hope you find him :sweatdrop:

I am sure he will turn up, i cant wait to see the way his face lights up when i tell him the BIG NEWS

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

hey good sir if you see nooner around could you put a little bug in his ear that his good friend smash is looking for him and i have BIG news moving forward on his proposal, BIG NEWS! under line it.

what does he look like? i dont have any bugs to hand, but ill try to catch one on my way to the post office. BIG NEWS you got it

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Drink Cheerwine posted:

what does he look like? i dont have any bugs to hand, but ill try to catch one on my way to the post office. BIG NEWS you got it

yes BIG NEWS this is the key to solve all of his problems ITS HUGE maybe even. but just dobig cause i think HUGE is toomuch

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You are what you eat, chickenshit Isaac

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

How much chicken poo poo can you eat before it is too much? Asking for a friend...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

More chicken, less poo poo!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

McGavin posted:

How much chicken poo poo can you eat before it is too much? Asking for a friend...

/

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Wamdoodle posted:

Why did you eat the chicken poop tho? Lose a bet?

in Australia chicken poop is widely consumed and is known as a "bush milkshake"

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Please get becky checked out. I'm concerned about her

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
is isaac going to die?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Put it all together and what do you get? A chicken poo poo conformist like your parents.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't want isaac to die, but if he has to die then I'm glad it's for a funny reason like eating too much chicken poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

proof of concept posted:

I don't want isaac to die, but if he has to die then I'm glad it's for a funny reason like eating too much chicken poo poo

:agreed:

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
what does chicken poo poo taste like

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Oh boy you got a Yersinia in there. That's the genus that gave us the plague, though your type only gives yersiniosis, or as I like to call it; bloody diarrhea osis.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I forgot to get my antibitorics yesterday.. i have to have them to kill the chicken poo poo bacteria that i got via chicken poo poo going in my mouth.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!

The Pony Incident posted:

maybe don't eat so much chicken poops next time op

op did you see this? it seems like really good advice to me

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
congrats op

that's hosed up

or is it? :grin:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
eat da cloaca like groceries

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

That Robot posted:

congrats op

that's hosed up

or is it? :grin:

You're becoming a better poster before my eyes

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Try not to strain too hard while you are making GBS threads out water like a hose, OP. You can get a hemorrhoid that way.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Why you eat the chicken poop Isaac?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

It was on my hands and i think i smoked a cig and it got poo poo in my mouth

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

I dunno why do you eat chicken poopie nooner ol boy?

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
Stay strong Isaac, keep eating poo poo and smoking cigs and taking whatever other drugs give you your comedy powers

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is anyone gonna ask what chicken poo poo tastes like or am I the only one who's curious

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
Pretty sure it has the bitter taste of cowardice

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The cute girl at the pharmacy came too my work at talked to me. I was too 'chickenshit' to ask her out but if i see her when im getting my antobiotics i will. Im not going to tell her thr antibiotics are for the chicken poo poo i got in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Y did u get chicken poo poo in ur mouf????

• Locked thread