Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Puddy is essentially unchanged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

mdm posted:

Jerry: I am not an anti-stalactite!
Kramer: You're a RAAAAAAABID anti-stalactite!
That's a stalagmite tho :confused:

hate hoot
Nov 7, 2012
"That's copper, Jerry! Copper!"

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

hate hoot posted:

"That's copper, Jerry! Copper!"

Voted 5 mammoth skulls.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*women giggle at george*

I was in the tar pits! There's Shrinkage!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
"SERENITY NOW!"

*George tries Frank's shaman's New Age bullshit in the untamed world and gets violently killed by savage dolts, just like how George killed his more-successful brother who they rarely spoke of*

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Elaine is proud of herself for being so progressive because she's dating a Neanderthal, but she later finds out that he's just a boring Cro-Magnon who was only dating her because he thought she was an Australopithecus, even though she is also a boring Cro-Magnon.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

hate hoot posted:

"That's salt, Jerry! SALT!"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Kramer, jealous of the inventor of the wheel, attempts to get the tribe to use his Octagon-shaped wheels instead as its "easier to park"

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Kramer lugs around an offensive facsimile of Homo Erectus, is attacked by irate tree dwellers.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Kramer sneaks into the neanderthal's cave all gollum like. looks down at the new born in the cave. That is one ugly baby. Then he eats the hairy baby.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Jerry breaks up with a woman because her hands aren't big enough to crack a lobster

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
kramer discovers the oval and tries to market it against the wheel

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sheen Sheen posted:

Elaine is proud of herself for being so progressive because she's dating a Neanderthal, but she later finds out that he's just a boring Cro-Magnon who was only dating her because he thought she was an Australopithecus, even though she is also a boring Cro-Magnon.

thank you I was trying to think of a way to do this

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
After he's found doodling on the cave walls George is made the tribe's shaman. When George casts the bones though they show lean times ahead, but he manages to distract everyone and re-arrange them into a sign of plenty. Upon his return Chief Steinbrenner stomp's George's teeth out and dumps him on the edge of the woods since his magic failed to provide a prosperous hunt.

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
Jerry is ostracized for not greeting everyone at the cave entrance; dies alone of starvation and insanity due to germophobia in a world where literally everyone else is Poppie. Also, the caves are full and not especially plentiful in that region (or in any region).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
An episode of Flintstones, but with (more) jokes about Jews and sex.

• Locked thread