Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
My daughter dances and I maintain dance moms are the snootiest, most grating, and all around worst group of people you'll ever meet.

Also when I was growing up this girl I played peewee soccer with and went to all levels of primary school with had a dad that would scream at his daughter, the refs, coaches, and other players unendingly. It was crazy. Like would not stop yelling for a whole game and I remember he started around the time we were 5 years old. He was kicked out of every league she was ever in. I'll never understand what the hell was wrong with that guy. I remember one time I was playing indoor and I passed the ball to the middle of the field or let someone blow by me while playing defense or something and my dad was trying to coach me from the sidelines (was not a coach) and I yelled back at him to shut the gently caress up. I can't imagine how my classmate felt when she was playing and it went on for 14 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread