Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Why did Mike Tirico leave this new guy is very monotone and boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

For real though, last year the Skins were the beneficiaries of playing in The Worst Division in Football while that division's best QB was dead and the Giants were having their every other-th down year.

They aren't legit, and I welcome the return of the rightful order of things.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Also Josh Norman is a bitch?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

why are they even called washington they play in the crime-stricken maryland suburban county

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Vertical Lime posted:

why are they even called washington they play in the crime-stricken maryland suburban county

Washington is not just the District of Columbia, it is a region around the city, of which Prince George's county is a part of :colbert:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gently caress both teams, but i am rooting for antonio brown to clown the gently caress out of josh norman at least twice

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I'm predicting a shoot out tonight

As in, I'm going to shoot my brains out when the Steelers go up by 3 scores in the first half (no Toxx thanks)

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Please don't call PG county washington

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I hope Josh Norman has an underwhelming and/or bad performance because I'm petty.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Oberst posted:

Sorry but it's part of the region and always has been

Oberst
May 24, 2010

So says the skins fan named natty boh

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I gotta be honest, I kinda want to see Rams - 49ers more then the opening game.

I think the 49ers are gonna win.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

HTTR even though I feel like you will break my heart this year.

Whatever, Kirk Cousins experience is a go.

Just heard RG3 probably out due to injury next week, its a sign.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Oberst posted:

So says the skins fan named natty boh

lol sorry that you have the typical Baltimore chip on your shoulder about how superior DC is.

There's literally 2 lines of the DC metro in PG county but please tell me more how it isn't part of the greater Washington area

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

NattyBo posted:

Why did Mike Tirico leave this new guy is very monotone and boring
Heir to the SNF throne. He was orignally supposed to do TNF games this season, but the NFL said no due to their stupid reasoning

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

If you go too far towards Frederick you have to deal with Steelers trash.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Just The Facts posted:

HTTR even though I feel like you will break my heart this year.

Whatever, Kirk Cousins experience is a go.

Just heard RG3 probably out due to injury next week, its a sign.

He's not just out next week he's on IR, heh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

NattyBo posted:

There's literally 2 lines of the DC metro in PG county but please tell me more how it isn't part of the greater Washington area

Does PG have a senator and congressman?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Just The Facts posted:

If you go too far towards Frederick you have to deal with Steelers trash.

i was in frederick last year and there was a deli full of yinzer stuff

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Does PG have a senator and congressman?

You seem awfully concerned about perceived racism of a team name and not real disenfranchisement of a city of almost 1 million people, Mel Mudkiper. If that IS your real name.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
http://i.imgur.com/3XlDewR.gifv

Oberst
May 24, 2010

NattyBo posted:

lol sorry that you have the typical Baltimore chip on your shoulder about how superior DC is.

Lmfao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

For real though, last year the Skins were the beneficiaries of playing in The Worst Division in Football while that division's best QB was dead and the Giants were having their every other-th down year.

They aren't legit, and I welcome the return of the rightful order of things.

dude im a redskins fan, if you're telling me the redskins actually suck my response is gonna be "yeah dogg i know"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

NattyBo posted:

You seem awfully concerned about perceived racism of a team name and not real disenfranchisement of a city of almost 1 million people, Mel Mudkiper. If that IS your real name.

I am deeply concerned about both, it just seems dishonest to claim PG counts as DC if it not subject to unfair restrictions on democratic representation like actual DC

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Enjoy my Montgomery County tax dollars up there bra

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am deeply concerned about both, it just seems dishonest to claim PG counts as DC if it not subject to unfair restrictions on democratic representation like actual DC

I said it's part of the Greater Washington Area not the District of Columbia. The dividing line between the DC area and the Baltimore area is in Howard County, roughly right through the middle of Columbia, MD (ironically enough).

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

NattyBo posted:

I said it's part of the Greater Washington Area not the District of Columbia. The dividing line between the DC area and the Baltimore area is in Howard County, roughly right through the middle of Columbia, MD (ironically enough).

So you want to claim something that isn't in your territory because you feel entitled to it?

typical redskins fan

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i do find it amusing that it's a shorter distance from m&t to fedex than from the oakland coliseum to levi's

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Tonights double header of football has the top 2 douchiest fail teams with the worst fanbvases, the steelers and the 49ers

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So you want to claim something that isn't in your territory because you feel entitled to it?

typical redskins fan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_metropolitan_area

quote:

Political subdivisions
The area includes the following counties, districts, and independent cities:

District of Columbia[edit]
Washington
Maryland[edit]
Calvert County
Charles County
Frederick County
Montgomery County
Prince George's County

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

It was a manifest destiny joke.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Lmfao

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

Oberst posted:

agreed, they should be the DMV *-Skins

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Alright enough pointless bickering, I'm entering full on pillow fort "can't watch clown'll eat me" mode.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Weird, let me just check the revision history and...

quote:

(cur | prev) 18:41, 12 September 2016‎ NattyBo (talk)‎ . . (55,159 bytes) (+10)‎ . . (→‎Principal cities)

wow that's shameful bro

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

NattyBo posted:

Alright enough pointless bickering, I'm entering full on pillow fort "can't watch clown'll eat me" mode.

[No O-Line Allowed!!]

Oberst
May 24, 2010

NattyBo posted:

Sorry u got caremad over your cultural appropriation

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

how dare they not include arlington, alexandria and fairfax on the list.

loudon county can gently caress right off though, they're too far way.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

axeil posted:

how dare they not include arlington, alexandria and fairfax on the list.

loudon county can gently caress right off though, they're too far way.

They do I just did the Maryland city to piss off the Ravens fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Weird, let me just check the revision history and...

wow that's shameful bro

No that's actually awesome

• Locked thread