Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Oberst posted:

Sorry u got caremad over your cultural appropriation

Who is your favorite Raven of all time Jim Brown or Ozzie Newsome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

how dare they not include arlington, alexandria and fairfax on the list.

loudon county can gently caress right off though, they're too far way.

which is actually hilarious because loudon is where snyder wants to build a new stadium :lol:

NattyBo posted:

They do I just did the Maryland city to piss off the Ravens fan

nice well done my fellow dc-area friend. sorry about your team tho.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Whats the over under on kenny stills being on Cmon man tonight

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

axeil posted:

which is actually hilarious because loudon is where snyder wants to build a new stadium :lol:

For the new page, I just included the MD parts. Loudon is counted as an exurb of the metro area

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Weird, let me just check the revision history and...

wow that's shameful bro

Holy poo poo loving owned lmao thank you my steelers friend

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Weird, let me just check the revision history and...

wow that's shameful bro

lmao

Oberst
May 24, 2010

NattyBo posted:

Who is your favorite Raven of all time Jim Brown or Ozzie Newsome?

Lmfao

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

axeil posted:

i thought they were waiting for rfk to be vacant so they could build something new

isn't dc team's hq in loudon, that was the reasoning for the niners to move to goddamn santa clara

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

axeil posted:

Wait, WHAT?

I used to live right there, where would it go? Its so far away.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Just The Facts posted:

Wait, WHAT?

I used to live right there, where would it go? Its so far away.

They're talking about building out near Dulles, near a new Silver line station.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Vertical Lime posted:

i thought they were waiting for rfk to be vacant so they could build something new

isn't dc team's hq in loudon, that was the reasoning for the niners to move to goddamn santa clara

Yeah, RFK site is still an option after DC United moves out in 2018. Tough politics, though.

The training facility is in Loudon County (Ashburn)

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

NattyBo posted:

They're talking about building out near Dulles, near a new Silver line station.

Thus continuing a long, uninterrupted line of Daniel Snyder gently caress-ups.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

I too, find it funny that a city bitched about it's team being stolen for over a decade and then stole a team at the first chance it got

Also hate the Redskins and their former owner for (not really) keeping Baltimore from getting another football team while in actuality preventing DC from getting a baseball team

Baltimore is an unreedamble poo poo hole that makes me ashamed that our county is technically part of Maryland

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Both of these teams...hard to defend them...both are just so awful...

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Just The Facts posted:

Thus continuing a long, uninterrupted line of Daniel Snyder gently caress-ups.

Indeed

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Baltimore has a lot of cool stuff

Oberst
May 24, 2010

NattyBo posted:

I too, find it funny that a city bitched about it's team being stolen for over a decade and then stole a team at the first chance it got

Also hate the Redskins and their former owner for (not really) keeping Baltimore from getting another football team while in actuality preventing DC from getting a baseball team

Baltimore is an unreedamble poo poo hole that makes me ashamed that our county is technically part of Maryland

Lmfao

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int
baltimore is a great city with a lot of cool things to do if you aren't a square bitch. dc, on the other hand, is prime time for square bitches.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I Have A Dream

I have a dream that the Washington Redskins will defy all the odds and win the Superbowl on a last second hail mary, and Dan Snyder will be so excited that he falls out of the window of his luxury box falls 250 feet to his death, and it turns out he forgot to make a will and the team reverts to DC because of back taxes and it moves back to RFK Stadium and by acclimation, the team is renamed the "Washington Epically Good Guys Who Respect All Races, Creeds and Religions While Being Fully Cognizant of First World Privilege and Historical Inequities" and everyone cheers and is happy except Cowboys fans.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Charles Woodson sounds like a peppy version of Cleveland Brown

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Natty, where in MC are you?

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Pron on VHS posted:

Baltimore has a lot of cool stuff

The Inner Harbor is an overrated poo poo hole, Fells Point is full of hipsters with mustaches tattooed on their knuckles and the rest of the city has a higher murder rate than Syria. I went to grad school there and I'm glad I never have to go back. gently caress a purple friday

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Kenny stills got cmon man'd

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Just The Facts posted:

Natty, where in MC are you?

.5 a mile from a red line station on the Bethesda/Rockville side of things, you in MoCo too?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

NattyBo posted:

I went to grad school there and I'm glad I never have to go back.

ITT offers grad classes?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

What kind of retard takes DeSean Jackson in the first round of fantasy

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

NattyBo posted:

The Inner Harbor is an overrated poo poo hole, Fells Point is full of hipsters with mustaches tattooed on their knuckles and the rest of the city has a higher murder rate than Syria. I went to grad school there and I'm glad I never have to go back. gently caress a purple friday

Inner harbor is pleasant, love the aquarium, love UMBC students, good stadiums, uhh I don't know much else but I always have a great time in Bmore

Food is better than DC

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

ITT offers grad classes?

Haha Jesus Christ

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

NattyBo posted:

.5 a mile from a red line station on the Bethesda/Rockville side of things, you in MoCo too?

RVille!

:hfive:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

ITT offers grad classes?

HOLY poo poo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Someone check Charles Woodson for CTE

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int

NattyBo posted:

you clearly don't know what you're talking about. fells isn't hipster at all. fells is where the bros go after they outgrow fed hill. the harbor does suck.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

ITT offers grad classes?

Great time to be alive eh

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Pron on VHS posted:

Inner harbor is pleasant, love the aquarium, love UMBC students, good stadiums, uhh I don't know much else but I always have a great time in Bmore

Food is better than DC

UMBC is in Catonsville, a lovely suburb of Baltimore, not Baltimore.

Food is in no way better than DC which is now being rated in the Michelin guide, only 1 of 3 US cities to be rated, something Baltimoron chefs could only dream of.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
one of my coworkers was talking about how he didn't know what to do because he was using his gi bill on itt tech

i was just like...

dogg

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

That intro was very uh

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Alright buddy, you have your tastes

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

:hfive: Maybe a goonmeet for a game in our future

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
That was certainly an advertisement for GMC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
sean mcdonough is doing PBP?

• Locked thread