Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Blood for the Blood Kramer, skulls for the skull throne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
But I don't wanna be a Tau!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
This nanopaste is makin' me THIRSTY

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry: "What's the deal with all these flying skulls?"

George: "Who doesn't like flying skulls?"

Jerry: "They're so morbid. I feel like I'm living in a mausoleum."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry encourages his Ork friend Babu to start a traditional Orkistani restaurant. It fails miserably.

Babu: "You are a bery bery WAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH man!"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Jerry: I'm telling you 95% of the the life forms are heretics.

George: Heretics?

Jerry: HERETICS!

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

*Puts Thrones on table*

"I'm out!!"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kramer takes a tour of the palace of the Emperor of all Mankind. He wanders away from the tour group and stumbles upon the Golden Throne of the Emperor Himself. While gawking at it and taking photostats, he accidentally trips over the power cable for the Golden Throne's life support. While trying to put it back, he knocks the skeletal emperor off the throne. The desiccated corpse shatters into fragments.

Kramer: "WhuUh oh"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
He's Cute, but is he EXTERMINATUS worthy?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Hello, Necron."

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Battle brother Putty are you ready to attend the Emperor's sacred hockey arena and witness the New Jersey Devils, crush the pathetic Boston Bruins in martial combat?

Battle Brother Putty: Sure babe.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
George impersonates a Commissar to get respect, but his deception is exposed when he doesn't have the heart to perform a summary execution.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Idleness grows from heresy Jerry. FROM HERESY!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I love reading the fluff that goes with Seinfeld, but I've never actually played the game and lol at the nerdlingers who buy and paint all those little Seinfeld figurines. $5.00 for a one inch Newman, what a racket.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Hey rear end Man!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Elaine has to fly coach on a Gothic Fleet cruiser. A breach in the warp shields exposes her sector to the unfiltered maelstrom of the Warp and she goes insane, gouging out her eyes and vomiting blood on the other passengers. Meanwhile, Jerry, in the officer's quarters, is blissfully unaware of the pandemonium going on belowdecks.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Idleness grows from heresy Jerry. FROM HERESY!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You know I always wanted to pretend I was an Inquisitor.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
KRAMER: Somebody used the term "space marine" in a non-canon novella. You think we've got a case, Jackie?

JACKIE: Like taking candy from a baby.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
George's Imperial Guard unit is called up to defend the Segmentum Obscuris from the Thirteenth Black Crusade. He's nervous about going so he fakes an elbow twitch as an excuse to get out of it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*Revs up chainsword*

SERENITY NOW!

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
It's my luck, I don't talk to a soul on the space elevator for 35 years, I get the best man at an interplanetary wedding.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
But I don't wanna be a rogue trader!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Seinfeld, four!"

but you are still hungry...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Kenny Rogers roasters created an economic bubble that never burst, giving the company world domination. The city, now bathed in a somber red glow, is now run by Kenny Rogers clones acting as a military police force. Jerry awakens, alone in his bed. His retinal iris opens to reveal his synchronized glowing red Kenny Rogers implant. He sits up, looks as though he is on the verge of writing a joke, but KR is overriding his neural humor pathways. Still, it seems there is a glimmer of humanity trying to break through his cold and distant interface. He ambulates begrudgingly to the local cafe, where cybernetic roosters serve roasted chicken 24/7. In walks Elaine, gears whirring and LEDs flashing, and she sits down without saying a word and devours an entire chicken like a vacuum cleaner, sucking the meat off the whole thing, and she leers at Jerry with a bitter longing for a response. The joke is on the tip of his tongue, but is overidden. He says it to himself over and over again, "what's the deal with prime directives?" :shrug:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

George and Jerry are stranded at a docking bay and decide to get home by taking a freighter reserved under the name O'Brien by pretending to be him. The real O'Brien turns out to be an arch-heretic on his way to an underslum rally. After narrowly avoiding the Arbites, George thinks he has a chance with his cultist bodyguard after she says she'd take a bolter round for him. She said she'd look sir for me, Jerry! Not even my own parents would look out sir for me!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

In the future, there will only be war, Jerry. WAR!

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005
It means "to reduce by one-tenth."

“She had powerfists.”

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Newman, Kramer, if you'll indulge me. According to your story Keith passes you and starts walking up the ramp then you say you were struck on the right temple. The bolter round then proceeds to ricochet off the temple striking Newman between the third and forth rib. The bolt then came off the rib turned and hit Newman in the right wrist causing him to drop his baseball cap. The bolt then splashed off the wrist, Pauses In mid air mind you- makes a left turn and lands on Newman's left thigh. That is one magic bolt.

Heresy.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
I'm telling you george she always wears the same Power Armor. I saw pictures of her in campaigns 112 years ago on the fringeworlds, same Armor.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry dates a Sister of Battle who is beautiful from some angles but hideous from others.

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005

Jerry struggles to find a way to disassociate from known heretic Joel Horneck.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Call the Techpreists, the dancing servitor is on the fritz.

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005

“I think Whatley converted to Thorianism just for the jokes!”

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Kramer takes a tour of the palace of the Emperor of all Mankind. He wanders away from the tour group and stumbles upon the Golden Throne of the Emperor Himself. While gawking at it and taking photostats, he accidentally trips over the power cable for the Golden Throne's life support. While trying to put it back, he knocks the skeletal emperor off the throne. The desiccated corpse shatters into fragments.

Kramer: "WhuUh oh"

This is the absolute best

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I prepared this entire meal in the rejuvenate vats.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

'It's an Exterminatus for the rest of us!'

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bert Roberge posted:

'It's an Exterminatus for the rest of us!'

Oh poo poo :lol:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

I prepared this entire meal in the rejuvenate vats.

Solice Kirsk posted:

but you are still hungry...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Jerry begrudgingly fills in for Newman as a clerk at the Departmento Munitorum. The switch is discovered when too many guard regiments actually get the equipment they desperately requisitioned.

• Locked thread