Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

What's the deal with Carrousel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

George: Do you think she'd yada yada exterminatus?
Elaine: I've yada yada'd exterminatus!

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

A slaanshi curse makes Elaine become stupider the longer she goes without sex, while another curse forces George to include pastrami and other salted meats as part of his love making rituals.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

George: Well the warp store called. They're runnin' outta you!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

hard counter posted:

A slaanshi curse makes Elaine become stupider the longer she goes without sex, while another curse forces George to include pastrami and other salted meats as part of his love making rituals.

Nice.

Jerry is an oblivious Malal cultist, carelessly loving up worship of the others' dark gods.

I swear that Slaanshi cultist is stalking me! I gotta keep my hab secured Elaine!

George I'm sorry the penicillin killed your demon, it looked sick!

Kramer's multilayered, labyrinthine, rube goldbergesque plot is foiled when he slams into Jerry's locked door.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Jerry makes a joke at the expense of the Emperor of Mankind and welp.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Due to clerical oversight George is getting paid for a job he left. He wires himself into a couch that feeds him stimulant drugs and nutrients, hoping to one day merge with it (Think of it Jerry! My own golden throne!). He proclaims this the summer ten thousand years of George.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
At the end of the show they are all branded heretics and get planet NY exterminatus'd.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nathilus posted:

At the end of the show they are all branded heretics and get planet NY exterminatus'd.

Tzeentch would not save those myopic bastards because they never changed.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
lets differentiate

The central figure of Harlequin belief is Cegorach, the Great Harlequin –- also known as the Laughing God. None truly know how this strange being survived the birth of Slaanesh where the other Eldar gods did not.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

hard counter posted:

You need to be the high king of television imo

Id watch ur shows

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

personable decorum posted:

lets differentiate

The central figure of Harlequin belief is Cegorach, the Great Harlequin –- also known as the Laughing God. None truly know how this strange being survived the birth of Slaanesh where the other Eldar gods did not.

"I need you to light my Cegorach Jerry"

*flashes picture of Harlequin-type Ichthyosis baby*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"WHO? Who does not want to wear the double headed eagle?"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bert Roberge posted:

Newman seems like he'd worship Nurgle.

Kramer's probably more of a Tzeentch guy.

I was able to thoughtfully agree with this, gross.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

But I don't want to be being made of pure energy :cry:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Volcott posted:

But I don't wanna be a Tau!

I knew this thread wouldn't fail me

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Not really related to this thread much, but still

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

You'd think Slaanelaine would be better at dancing.

Elainesh?

Bert Roberge fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Sep 16, 2016

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
Temporal dissonance is a sweet topic to discuss in frank terms. Everyone wants to time travel but no one could like John Titor.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tricky D posted:

one inch Newman

Name of my spoken word album

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

George tells his new girlfriend that he's a marine biologis to impress her. Calamity befalls George when the two happen upon a wounded space marine requiring immediate aid.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

George, Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer enter into a contest to determine who can go for the longest period of time without spilling their Gene-Seed.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

The gang start a contest to see who can go the longest without purging the heretic.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

djwetmouse posted:

The gang start a contest to see who can go the longest without purging the heretic.

Kramer: I'm out!

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

Not really related to this thread much, but still

ghost of the hellz

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
It's been 38,000 years and I'm still thirsty from those pretzels

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

mdm posted:

It's been 38,000 years and I'm still thirsty from those pretzels

izzzat sow ^_^

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
An old acquaintance from the legion gets in contact with Jerry, who thinks he's bringing him a land speeder. Frankie instead brings Jerry a Rhino, and his feelings are hurt when Jerry appears visibly disappointed.

Kramer offers to help Jerry sell it in the classifieds

Marv Hushman
Jun 2, 2010

Freedom Ain't Free
:911::911::911:
Comedy is not possible in 40,000 AD because we no longer have character flaws and misunderstandings. Also, we are no longer alive.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
George gets caught using the inquisitor only bathroom so he has to pretend to be a member of the Ordo Xenos. Kramer gets Jerry to join an Imperial Guard regiment to get some exercise and he narrowly avoids being shipped offworld to a war zone. Elaine thinks her boss might have the genestealer's hypnotic gaze and Kramer seems to be dating an ork woman

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
MAIM. KILL. YADA YADA YADA!

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Kramer dates a nice astartes from the Salamander chapter but falls asleep in a tanning bed the night before meeting his parents. This time things don't go disastrously; they all share a chuckle over being in blackface.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

hard counter posted:

George tells his new girlfriend that he's a marine biologis to impress her. Calamity befalls George when the two happen upon a wounded space marine requiring immediate aid.

naem
May 29, 2011

Jerry I'm tellin ya, the red ones go fasta!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
What's the deal with starship food?

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post
"Oh yes I was, you just ordered the exact same lunch as me"

"My name is George, I worship Slaanesh and I have crab claws for hands"

"I'm Victoria, hi."

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.

Sexual Cleric posted:

“She had powerfists.”
*winces uncomfortably as she penetrates a Chaos Land Raider's hull*

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Elaine has to fly coach on a Gothic Fleet cruiser. A breach in the warp shields exposes her sector to the unfiltered maelstrom of the Warp and she goes insane, gouging out her eyes and vomiting blood on the other passengers. Meanwhile, Jerry, in the officer's quarters, is blissfully unaware of the pandemonium going on belowdecks.

George: I͉͎̻͉̓͠ ̼̮̑͆͌ͤ͝c̡̮͇̪͙̝͊̒a̷̢͈̖̹ͯ̔̅͂͒͋ͅn̶̢͚͇̬̱̙̻̣̔ ͓̗͕̗͓̝͖͚́̏̕f̴̵͚̞͓̯̳̜̏͛̄ͅͅě̛̦̱ͤ̂̈́̌̀͠e̸̱̥͔̮̭̘ͭ̒̑ͥl͆́̿͏̛̘̻̳̬̙͜ͅ ̛̳͉̤̝͇̉͊͐ͦ̈́̍͒̿t͖̥̆̔͜͞h̨͎̟̱͚̤ͪ̆̑ͥ͂̚͜ȇ̞̱̠̖̞̜͎̺͌̈ͫ͂̕ ̦͓̹͍̩̗̫̊͒w͍͈͈͇͙̖̏͘͘a̹̟͓͙̲͎̠̍̉ͩ̊r̮͚̣̙͉̬̹͐̈͋̐ͣͣͅp̺̲͍̟̹̮͔̎̉ͅ ̷̶͕̈ͮ̉̄̂̐o̵̮͎̫̣̽ͯ̑̌̅̇̈́͟͠v̸̬ͨ̎̓ͥ͊͆͘̕e̶̺̮̗̬̫̒̏ͩ̅̏̓ͧ͢ṟͥ̒̈́͂͑͐ͨṭ̷̻͐̍̍̋̀a̮̲̖̍̂ͭ͐̆̋̏̉̎k͎̤̬̘̠̇ͭ̃ͣ̔͌̆̋̕i̧̡̟̩͙̦̤̓̂̓̊̊̇n̵̮͚͚̜̹͚͓̝͌̀ͮ͐ͧ͊ͫ̎g̦̱̱̫ͭ̆͆̀̒ͧͫͫ ͒̃ͥ͘͡҉̣͕m̦̠̤͎͙̯̲̒ͤ́̅͆̑e̸͔̫ͣ̆͟
̘̯͕̦̣̹͖̬̗͆͌ͦ͂͠T̨̛̪̰̘ͤ̌h͈̬̰ͩ̎͌̓̕͢e̠͚̪̞̠̼ͦ̿ͭͨ͆̔ͣ̓́̀ ͕̼͙̝̪ͥ̐ͮ̇̒ͥ͂́͜s̬̻̫͈͕ͧ̏̈ȩ͚͔̍̇͟͢c͕̹̤̊̈́̉̂͗ͣͭ̾̚͜rͣ̍͑̋ͪͣ͊̅̚҉̵͔͖͉̞̼e͚͉̿́̀t̿̄ͣ̃̾͏̟͎͍͔̱̣͈͞͠ͅsͫ͆ͪ̽̏͐̏̆̚͠҉̵͙̤͔̦ ͇̺̘̥͎̞̝̤ͪò̸̮̱̹͐̓͌̓̚͢f͕̣̝̣͑ ̵̹͕̙͇͖̿̈́̈́ͤ͐͢͞T̸͍̘̳̞̺͎͍̺ͬ̄̓ͩẓ͈̫͈̬ͧ͛ͮ͗̊ͥͭe̙̻̙̣̙͔̾͌͊ͫ̐̈́̊͑ͬ́é̴̱͓̘͐̅͛͢n̸̲̺̩̠ͮ̈ͪ̋ͫ̊͘c̨̘̣̬̠͙͎͙͋̃̈́̈́͗́ͅh͎̖͍̳͔̣͚͍̍̒͑ ͔͙̰͚͛̅ͨͤ̽ͅȟ̵̝̳̦͉̗̍ͩ̌a̩̲̭̖͙̼͊͊v̧͙̰̳̳̣̠̈́͗͠ͅe̵̡̠̯͛̎̀̓͌͊ͭ̍͢ ̢͈̻̣̖͓̻̱̀̈̓̏̔ͤ͒̌ͩb̸̛̞̰̖̲̱̝̌͊̈̾͊͒ͬ̎ͥe̶͍̱̱̱͇̥ͤ̓̑e̖̦͙̫͔̺͉̺ͦͯ͊̽̐̃̕n̵̥̳͇̖͎̜̣̳̐ͪ̀ͬ́͗̂́ ́ͪ̏̽̐҉̜͚͎̹̜r̦̪̯͉̮̱̰ͬͪ͛͋͑̾͋̚̕ͅe̵͙̘͉̗̣̩ͬ̚v̠͔͙̻ͤe͖̳̲͇̭̾͛̎̓̈́͘ͅa͓̋ͪ̾́l̡̙̠͎̖͍͛ͯͥͬͤ̀ͅe̷̡͖̫̤̯̫̿́̈ͅd̨̗͙̙͖͇̄͌ͣ̐̏͌ͧ̕͟

Jerry: *grinning* Who is this?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
For the first time in my life i regret not having seen a single episode of seinfeld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
George tries to be proactive but accidently orders an exterminatus on his bosses home planet. Jerry does not understand why his assassin has failed yet again to kill his political rival. Kramer arrives for a tour of the inner sanctum and is mistaken for the tech priest he pushed off a ledge by accident 5 minutes before. He is tasked with entering the webway to discover a fix for the golden throne.

• Locked thread