Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The gang expresses confusion over the fact that High Lord Costanza's Inquisitor doesn't wear a cape.

Nanomashoes fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Sep 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

After a heated argument over Trivial Pursuit, George angrily pops the Necron's protective anti-warp bubble around Cadia.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
George accidentally walks in on his father, Frank, changing, and sees that the man has actual, honest-to-Emperor breasts. Kramer tries to soothe George by informing him that all old men end up getting some droopy moobs, but George insists that these were real, actual breasts. Frank is exterminated on account of being tainted by Chaos.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

SCRIBE ELAINE: What if, while you were in the Space Hulk, you were to... trip, and get acidic tyranid blood all over your arcaheotech?

COMPANY MASTER PETERMAN: The very archaeotech I was trying to retrieve... brilliant, Elaine! Call Rogue Trader Kramer at once. We don't need his stories anymore!

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Elaine goes on a date with Abaddon the Despoiler but she cant get over the fact that one of his fangs is larger than the others.
George covers up losing the records of 200 planets by making up new ones instead. Problem is his boss has arranged a naval frigate to take him to one of the made up ones for a random inspection!
Kramer discovers an STC template on an abandoned forge world and thinks he is rich. It turns out it just produces ornate soup holders.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Triggered posted:

Elaine goes on a date with Abaddon the Despoiler but she cant get over the fact that his arms keep falling off

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Yolomon Wayne posted:

For the first time in my life i regret not having seen a single episode of seinfeld.

i haven't seen it either but I think somehow I still get most of these jokes

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

willus posted:

i haven't seen it either but I think somehow I still get most of these jokes

From what i deduct it is incredibly boring show in which fuckall happens.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Yolomon Wayne posted:

So just like 40k then

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Yolomon Wayne posted:

It's a show about nothing

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Jerrys new girlfriend is everything he could wish for except shes been possessed by a Tzeentch demon. His parents disapprove at first but are won over when they find out she comes from a family loyal to the emperor for countless generations.
Kramer destroys an orbital platform stationed above terra with a planetary defence gun because he mistakes the command station for a photo booth.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Jerry feels guilty about inadvertently causing a hive food processing worker to be made into a servitor

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Due to the faulty work of a servitor, jerrys apartment buzzer has been hooked up to the bell of lost souls instead. George keeps pushing the button frantically as he wants to talk about his date with a howling banshee the night before.
A million pilgrims die from the shockwave of the bell.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
it's a show about nothing but eternal war

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Applewhite posted:

Jerry: "What's the deal with all these flying skulls?"

George: "Who doesn't like flying skulls?"

Jerry: "They're so morbid. I feel like I'm living in a mausoleum."

Elaine: "It's a Cemetery World, Jerry"

Jerry: "Still..."

Guy Goodbody fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Sep 16, 2016

Moltke
May 13, 2009
[George enters in large puffy jacket]
Jerry: Huh?
Elaine: What is that?
George: It's Gore-Tex. You know about Gore-Tex?
*warp daemons possess all three because of George's forbidden lore (gore-tex) reveal*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry is hassled by Inquisitor Bookman over the matter of a long overdue tome.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
You mean the power armour your mother laid out for you?

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Kramer slides in through the door.
Karmer: Hey
Jerry: Hey
Kramer: I just saw Commisar Yarrick at Dunkin Donuts.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Syncopated posted:

Kramer slides in through the door.
Karmer: Hey
Jerry: Hey
Kramer: I just saw Commisar Yarrick at Dunkin Donuts.

Get out!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
George claims his hellforged warpflame relics were stolen at the Pandorax Apocalypse Club and he needs a new pair or else he will go slowly blind over the next year. He goes to see Kramer's optometrist friend Dwayne who Kramer promises will give George a 30% discount because Kramer had helped the optometrist break his addiction to sugar.

Elaine is bitten by Skarbrand, the Exiled One while with George at the optometrist's, and she becomes afraid of greater daemons as well as the possibility that she may have rabies.

While not wearing his hellforged warpflame relics, George thinks he recognizes, from a distance, Jerry's girlfriend Kuz'goth, The Plaguemother kissing Jerry's cousin Jeffrey, who apparently has a "horse face". He tells this to Jerry, who then goes to Kuz'goth, The Plaguemother and tries to get her to confess her infidelity; she indignantly denies it.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Jerry realizes he's an anti-dendrite when he enjoys dark jokes at the expense of the techpriest that cleans his teeth.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

George discovers a an ancient STC on a Pirate world which produces only a single item - a frilly white shirt.

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.
Jerry walks in on George laying prone with his pants around his ankles: "And you want to be my plastcrete salesman!"

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Elaine says that and momentarily forgets she is wearing a Powerfist at the time. Kramer is unimpressed and says he once did that while piloting a Warlord class Titan.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Jerry accidentally agrees to committing a major fashion faux pas when he absentmindedly nods at a fashion designer acquaintance. He will commit the faux pas while a guest on a very popular program.

The fashion crime? Wearing a shirt without any skulls.
The punishment? Exterminatus

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Kramer mourns the death of his Squat friend Mickey after learning that he and his entire race was devoured by a Hive Fleet

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Everybody's talkin at me

I can't hear a word they're sayin'

Just driving around in Commander Blarrg's Hydrocellular Turbocraft

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

Kramer mourns the death of his Squat friend Mickey after learning that he and his entire race was devoured by a Hive Fleet

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Scratch Monkey posted:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

What was all that screaming?

I think there's a Khornate cult around here.

So you got da boyz, da nobz and da boss. Da boss crumps da boyz, so who's crumpin' da nobz?

They're all boyz, da boss crumps all o' dem.

Dat's naff!

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtA8gqWA6PE&t=462s

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Sep 18, 2016

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
GEORGE: Wrathbone please.

KRUGER: For building material?

GEORGE: Well, I am just a Wrathbone kinda guy. Love that Wrathbone. In fact, you might as well call me--

WATKINS: That sounds good. I'll build with it, too.

KRUGER: Watkins, you're building with Wrathbone?

WATKINS: I love 'em.

KRUGER: Well, then we should call you Wrathbone.

GEORGE: Uh, no. No, we shouldn't.

KRUGER: Wrathbone!

ALL (chanting): Wrathbone! Wrathbone! Wrathbone! Wrathbone! Wrathbone! Wrathbone! Wrathbone! Wrathbone!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's Wraithbone

Wooded Zacynthus
Mar 15, 2015

George gets into a fight with a vat psyker over a misprinted Trivial Pursuit card on which the answer reads "The Orps."

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Jerry's new girlfriend is perfect... Except for her orcish hands!

Elaine passes up a chance to be impregnated by the God-Emperor's space seed when her power armor malfunctions, sending her into a murderous rage.

Kramer commits a major faux pas when he accidentally overexposes himself to the warp in an attempt to impress his girlfriend's parents.

George is made head of the board of his deceased fiancée's charitable genocide organization... Only to find Susan has been placed into a dreadnaught life suit and has an office next to his!

Newman must hunt down a rogue Emperor Postal Service officer who takes it upon himself to actually deliver a piece of mail, ending a 3,000 year streak of mail person idleness.

Jerry, Elaine, Kramer and George find themselves stuck in the middle of a snarling traffic WAAAAAAGHHHH.

George takes a nap under what he assumes to be his desk... Only to awaken 20000 years in the future, where a bitter civil war has torn apart the empire, and where he is hailed as the One True Emperor.

George convinces the God Emperor's handlers to change the Space Marine Power Suits to a cotton blend. Their comical performance during a pre-season exterminatus causes George to lose face.

Elaine's brash attitude causes trouble with the Soup Aedeptus, who sentences her to exterminatus.

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Sep 18, 2016

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
You gotta see the primarch!

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009
JERRY: Gideon.....really?!

ELAINE: I'm telling you Jerry, he wares me out. Best I've ever had.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

JOEY: Hey Chandler check out this throne I just made.

CHANDLER: Could there BE anymore skulls?!!!!

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Triggered posted:

JOEY: Hey Chandler check out this throne I just made.

CHANDLER: Could there BE anymore skulls?!!!!

gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

*slap bass jam at 150 decibels on a Noise Marine instrument of terror*

• Locked thread