Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

George and Jerry are stranded at a docking bay and decide to get home by taking a freighter reserved under the name O'Brien by pretending to be him. The real O'Brien turns out to be an arch-heretic on his way to an underslum rally. After narrowly avoiding the Arbites, George thinks he has a chance with his cultist bodyguard after she says she'd take a bolter round for him. She said she'd look sir for me, Jerry! Not even my own parents would look out sir for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Jerry begrudgingly fills in for Newman as a clerk at the Departmento Munitorum. The switch is discovered when too many guard regiments actually get the equipment they desperately requisitioned.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

The gang becomes addicted to a delicious soup served by an outrageously strict chef, to whom they give the nickname the soup commissar

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Do you think she'd yada yada heresy?
*Elaine raises hand* I've yada yada'd heresy.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Anyway you were lucky I was there, you lost a lot of blood.
...What?
Oh yeah you got three pints of nurgle in you buddy *shoots finger guns at Jerry*
...aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! :gonk:
...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! :downs:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

*montage of an attractive woman easily flensing a lobster with her tentacle fingers*
She had mutant hands, George!

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Bert Roberge posted:

Kramer's probably more of a Tzeentch guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLmuyFLKfmk

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

A slaanshi curse makes Elaine become stupider the longer she goes without sex, while another curse forces George to include pastrami and other salted meats as part of his love making rituals.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Due to clerical oversight George is getting paid for a job he left. He wires himself into a couch that feeds him stimulant drugs and nutrients, hoping to one day merge with it (Think of it Jerry! My own golden throne!). He proclaims this the summer ten thousand years of George.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

George tells his new girlfriend that he's a marine biologis to impress her. Calamity befalls George when the two happen upon a wounded space marine requiring immediate aid.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Kramer dates a nice astartes from the Salamander chapter but falls asleep in a tanning bed the night before meeting his parents. This time things don't go disastrously; they all share a chuckle over being in blackface.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Jerry realizes he's an anti-dendrite when he enjoys dark jokes at the expense of the techpriest that cleans his teeth.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Jerry accidentally agrees to committing a major fashion faux pas when he absentmindedly nods at a fashion designer acquaintance. He will commit the faux pas while a guest on a very popular program.

The fashion crime? Wearing a shirt without any skulls.
The punishment? Exterminatus

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Scratch Monkey posted:

Kramer mourns the death of his Squat friend Mickey after learning that he and his entire race was devoured by a Hive Fleet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

George gets caught in a warp storm during traffic which causes him to arrive decades before he actually left. He tries to use this non-causality to improve the life of his younger self by manipulating his affairs from the distance but inadvertently becomes responsible for every single misfortune he's ever experienced. Jerry is finally arrested for the non-sanctioned idol of superman he keeps hidden away in the apartment while Elaine is guilted into continuing her relationship with a guy who's been converted into a servitor. Kramer gets a new girlfriend.

• Locked thread