Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
COSTANZA: Jerry, she thought I was a heretic. Not that there's anything wrong with that

SEINFELD: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

KRAMER: (enters the room) Jerry! You gotta see this, my friend Bob Sacamano thinks the Eternal Emporer is about to become the fifth Chaos god!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Bert Roberge posted:

Kramer's probably more of a Tzeentch guy.

Tzeentch like bright colors

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
George gets caught using the inquisitor only bathroom so he has to pretend to be a member of the Ordo Xenos. Kramer gets Jerry to join an Imperial Guard regiment to get some exercise and he narrowly avoids being shipped offworld to a war zone. Elaine thinks her boss might have the genestealer's hypnotic gaze and Kramer seems to be dating an ork woman

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Yolomon Wayne posted:

From what i deduct it is incredibly boring show in which fuckall happens.

It's a show about nothing

• Locked thread